Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why De Must Make Us Grind Big Time To Maintain Our Kubrows

HonorGuard2074

DE heres the deal new guys won't be able to spend 100k every so often nor can medium or some veterans,it discourges guys from even starting kubrows because they need 100k+ to keep,and since sentials are less random won't guys use those instead of kubrows because they are a one time payment

Basicly DE needs to LOWER the 100k to like 10k-25k more managable for those DNA Stablizers,because give us a break 150k,and a argon is abit much

You are throwing those 100K out of proportion.

Of course if you feed it 1 Stabilizer per day it you will need to buy a new pack once every 6 days...even though that is not much....why actually use one EVERY day?

You have 5 days before it reaches neutral state.

If you only use one every 5 days then those 100K last 5x6 = 30 days.
Even every 2-3 days you can go a long way with them.

If you play the game SO LITTLE that you can't afford 100K a MONTH then you must have a reallife so busy I can't even begin to imagine wth you are doing here.

100K for 30 days...that is absolutely nothing.

Edited by Shehriazad

Of course if you feed it 1 Stabilizer per day it you will need to buy a new pack once every 6 days...even though that is not much....why actually use one EVERY day?

Yeah but what if we always want it to be in optimal shape? Is that so bad? Along with this, and the loyalty issue, as of now using a Kubrow just as much as you normally would a Sentinel (basically every mission) is a RIDICULOUS time and money sink.

Even every 2-3 days you can go a long way with them.

If you play the game SO LITTLE that you can't afford 100K a MONTH then you must have a reallife so busy I can't even begin to imagine wth you are doing here.

Each one restores 20%, you have to one everyday. My kubrow will get to rank 30 then go into stasis permanently, the running costs are too high for me to care about a pixel dog.

Yeah but what if we always want it to be in optimal shape? Is that so bad? Along with this, and the loyalty issue, as of now using a Kubrow just as much as you normally would a Sentinel (basically every mission) is a RIDICULOUS time and money sink.

Ingame money sink*

There are missions where you can make 50K per run...even more if you count pickup credits. Literally 15-20 minutes of doing missions equals 1 week of perfect DNA for your Kubrow.

If you want to keep your Kubrow perfect all the time that implies that you do a lot of missions...that implies you make a lot of credits....that implies your rant is pretty much just "QQ it has to be free"

Not to mention a modded Kubrow has the ability to wreck lvl 50+ Heavy Grineer...show me a Sentinel that can do this without you doing anything.

DE heres the deal new guys won't be able to spend 100k every so often nor can medium or some veterans,it discourges guys from even starting kubrows because they need 100k+ to keep,and since sentials are less random won't guys use those instead of kubrows because they are a one time payment

Basicly DE needs to LOWER the 100k to like 10k-25k more managable for those DNA Stablizers,because give us a break 150k,and a argon is abit much

I think Kubrows are more of an Endgame unit. As one T3/4 mission just after logging in gives you quite a bit of credits. Then you continue doing missions across the time span.

EDIT: I totally agree with Shehriazad

Edited by Un1337ninj4

Each one restores 20%, you have to one everyday. My kubrow will get to rank 30 then go into stasis permanently, the running costs are too high for me to care about a pixel dog.

I doubt they're meant to only restore 20% since you can only use one per day. That would mean they would permanently lose stats if you dont feed them daily.

use your head a little.

Edited by Shehriazad

Ingame money sink*

There are missions where you can make 50K per run...even more if you count pickup credits. Literally 15-20 minutes of doing missions equals 1 week of perfect DNA for your Kubrow.

If you want to keep your Kubrow perfect all the time that implies that you do a lot of missions...that implies you make a lot of credits....that implies your rant is pretty much just "QQ it has to be free"

Not to mention a modded Kubrow has the ability to wreck lvl 50+ Heavy Grineer...show me a Sentinel that can do this without you doing anything.

I'm not saying credits are hard to come by. Nor am I saying Sentinels are better. What I'm saying is that in order to keep my Kubrow in prime condition, it requires me to spend way more "ingame money" and time than I think it should. This, and the fact that I can only increase my Kubrows loyalty (which goes down drastically every mission) a limited amount of times per day is harsh. 

Edited by Jahadaya

How on earth can those dogs be end game? They die if you sneeze at em, you farm lowbie zones for hours (and days) to get mods and even then its doubtfully in line with the normal sentinals.

if it would've been end game, the drops would have been too, like nightmare mods and prime gear.

heck, tower 1 survivals and sargus ruk runs give me all the credit income i need.

Selling spare ember and prime parts gives you quite the income.

But i would like it if the DNA packs where a bit lower on the price scale... or if i could just get a reusable blueprint and make em my self.

I think Kubrows are not meant to be picked by fresh new players- and that shows in how feral they can be.

By the time you reach Pluto and farm only 5 missions for those 100k, I think you are ready to take care of them-

You mean the guy in Mercury isnt supposed to use endgame ish content? btw how many guys on mercury can even afford to buy components to make a Sentinel anyway?

Everything around Kubrows is expensive and truly they were designed for end game pets for sure.They can also permanently die off and you can not know what Kubrow egg you get and once you built your puppy and discover it is the same you already have, there is no way of removing them so you can end up with 8 Raksha Kubrows for all you know just to give you a hint and no way to remove any of them.

Just buy more space!

Edited by BETAOPTICS