Warframe Account Migration Is Live!

Do we get a compensation for having the item listed that WONT transfer....i really like my braton Vandal and Lato Vandal put like 4 or 5 forma into them. they been and seen a lot...feel wrong leaving them behind.

Didn't see this asked because I am not that knowledgeable. I'm aware that you can carry over your PS3 account to PS4, does that mean we can use a PS3 PSN to transfer to if we don't yet have our PS4?

Correct.

quick question, lets say i have a PSN but dont have a PS4 yet, can I migrate my PC account still to my PSN via the website and once I get a PS4 I can just download warframe and hop onto it. Or do I need to do it actually in the PS4 system? 

Edited by Senketsu_

does it also remove the warframes you have on ps4 and leave you with nothing?

it would be better to have a reverse migrate as well or at least a mission to recover lost warframes from your previous account  on to you current one.

(P.S.) i did migrate my account but i had more warframes on the ps4. so consequently, it removed all my warframes it didnt give me the warframe from my pc or keep my ps4 warframes :'( . all i had was my ps plus starter platinum  so i bought volt as my starter  migration warframe for 75 platinum i know you are all hard pressed to figure out multiple bugs/issues but at least give some compensation for the time and energy spent on ps4.

Edited by blackbladeframe

i don't get it, why would somebody want something like this? pc gets updates before ps4, and if you really like playing with gamepad you can use one on the pc

doesn't makes sense 0_o

Might seem a little silly, but there are those like me who plan to get a PS4 anyway (for other games), so I may as well have access to my decked out warframe and possibly link up with a different group of friends.

For all those who consider transferring to ps4 keep in mind

- No Big Discount sales. The biggest they ever had was 30% off, which only lasted for like a week

- De mostly do not respond to ps4 forums

- Typing is slow/hard even if you get keyboard. Would have to keep pressing "square" 1st then you can use keyboard

- No free plat log in reward

- Aiming with controller is hard. Bows, Abilities like Energy Vamp, Mind Control etc

- Delayed updates

- Keep hearing other people talk/breath/screaming because almost all new players don't know that the game has Mic ON by default

Might seem a little silly, but there are those like me who plan to get a PS4 anyway (for other games), so I may as well have access to my decked out warframe and possibly link up with a different group of friends.

would be better if , for example you could play on pc, and what you do gets updated on ps4, and vice versa, like a shared account, one-time copy isn't really the best thing ever :S

For all those who consider transferring to ps4 keep in mind

- No Big Discount sales. The biggest they ever had was 30% off, which only lasted for like a week

- De mostly do not respond to ps4 forums

- Typing is slow/hard even if you get keyboard. Would have to keep pressing "square" 1st then you can use keyboard

- No free plat log in reward

- Aiming with controller is hard. Bows, Abilities like Energy Vamp, Mind Control etc

- Delayed updates

- Keep hearing other people talk/breath/screaming because almost all new players don't know that the game has Mic ON by default

-Most of the PS4 posts I've read already had answers that could have been looked up elsewhere (sadly the rest of the community can't respond to point that out on those threads).

-Plat can be had by trading still, I believe?

-There has never been a 'free plat' login reward, only the 20-75% discount coupons that are still fairly rare.

so what haapens if it goes crossplatform between pc-ps4 or is this a confermation that cross platform will never exist for this game?  which for me is unacceptable i wanna be able to play with bth groups of friends and tired of pushing both accounts forward.  I understand that you guys get twice as much money from me that way which is very clever cuase i need stuff on both accounts... but please get on board gettin crossplatform out.

-Most of the PS4 posts I've read already had answers that could have been looked up elsewhere (sadly the rest of the community can't respond to point that out on those threads).

-Plat can be had by trading still, I believe?

-There has never been a 'free plat' login reward, only the 20-75% discount coupons that are still fairly rare.

There are bugs that happened only on ps4. Trading is not same as purchasing plat, since less plat can be purchased, the prices are generally higher on ps4. And you are wrong, there is a free plat log in rewards on pc. I got 30plat once few weeks ago

i made a post earlier but i cant see it anymore. it was moved or somthing but i cant find it so. ill post here.

i migrated my account to ps4, and the first thing i noticed is that i dont have my Nyx.

yes i have nyx on pc. i would like my nyx on ps4 as well. :D

Can I get a logical reason why founder items, especially Excalibur Prime, don't transfer?

Because I paid for that over a year ago with the understanding that for my support of the game development, way way back when the game was a shadow of it's current self, I would always have access to my founder items, in this case an exclusive frame that was the sole reason I dropped the money I did on an otherwise f2p game.

I played this game on dirt nasty settings, literally set to lowest of the low because my laptop then could only handle so much, and when I replaced that laptop 6 months ago, Warframe was already out for the PS4 and I since I didn't really play any other games on that laptop, I upgraded to a macbook. So no more PC warframe for me, ever.

I have waited patiently for account migration to the PS4, playing even though I knew it would all eventually be overwritten. I even paid for some PS4 platinum (so more money towards you guys). And now you've confirmed that I will never see my founder exclusive frame again. I'm sorry but that's nonsense. I don't care about PS4 players being upset, and I'm not dumb enough to be convinced that adding the data for excal prime to the PS4 build would be difficult in any sense of the word. This isn't even really about the PS4 at all.

This is about founder status.

Old founder status, not some late adopter that bought in right before you took it down (when you didn't even need the support anymore because the game was already successful), but back when your game was barely playable with literally a fraction of the content you currently have. So please, if anyone has any insight to this, please explain why my founder status and items don't transfer. Or, why at the least, you don't even at least compensate players with platinum for each founder item not transferred. Because had I known that my founder items would be limited to PC, I wouldn't have bothered spending the money, and I certainly wouldn't have bothered playing the PS4 version up until now and especially wouldn't have bought platinum for my PSN account.

This is extremely disappointing. Would it be so much to at least add the data for founder items to the PS4 build in the next update? PC event exclusive items, graphics card promotion items, etc., I understand, but not transferring founder gear is absurdly disrespectful to your initial supporters.

Edited by Varistel