Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Whats Up With Disrupters?

yarash2110

I found something like that in a mission but it was 3 healers and one had a faint red swirl around him that looked like the Eximus but the name said healer nothing special and everything around it had some kind of resistance buff like the old guardsman (everything did 1-3 damage) but the weirdest part of it was that if I hit one of the healers with melee the other 2 would flinch at the same time and take a small % of the damage i was doing to the one I was hitting

Edited by Sasoka

I found something like that in a mission but it was 3 healers and one had a faint red swirl around him that looked like the Eximus but the name said healer nothing special and everything around it had some kind of resistance buff like the old guardsman (everything did 1-3 damage) but the weirdest part of it was that if I hit one of the healers with melee the other 2 would flinch at the same time and take a small % of the damage i was doing to the one I was hitting

yeah, healers now buff the armor of other enemies around them and disrupters should damage energy and make enemies around them damage energy too if they hit you