Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc To Xbox One Transfer?

AnubisCycle

The ability to transfer a copy of your PC progress to PS4 was just released.  I have a PS4 and an Xbox One (and of course a PC).  If I transfer my progress from PC to PS4, will that in any way lock me out from transferring progress to Xbox One when that is released?

I understand that anything I do on PS4 won't transfer to Xbox One, but will I be able to transfer my existing PC progress?  I've got some friends who will play on there when it comes out.

As far as I've seen, nothing has been stated about an Xbox One transfer, so if anyone has any actual information about this, I would appreciate it.

The real question is... why would you want to play Warframe on Xbone when you can play it on PS4?

No but really, once Xbone version is released there will probably be a transfer. It's probably one-time-per-console, so you probably have nothing to worry about.

Yeah, it's mostly to play with friends who only have Xboxes.  One other question: for the PS4 transfer, do extra slots (warframes, weapons, etc) carry over or only ones that are currently used?  I have extra platinum on PC and don't want to waste it by not having it transfer to PS4.  They say that PC platinum won't transfer, but if I use it to buy extra slots (my intended purpose for it anyway) would that carry over?

• 3 months later...