Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Figured Out Why People Hate The Scrambler

Mak_Gohae

I will never use the scrambler. Imagine you're snatched from your home, your family is killed, your home is smashed, and forced into guard duty for a person you don't know. You're grown in a virtual environment that destabilizes your DNA, brainwashed to fight with undying loyalty for your master. And then your master decides he doesn't like how you look. 

All of my yes! Wasted about 50p on my first kubrow god rest her soul, she was one of the 501st. Since then I've gambled away probably another 200p on three more kubrows. I can't argue with the results though, black/grey cheetah, white tiger and blonde lotus patterns. It is annoying when you go from white to white and things dont even change.

Edited by Sedant

I will never use the scrambler. Imagine you're snatched from your home, your family is killed, your home is smashed, and forced into guard duty for a person you don't know. You're grown in a virtual environment that destabilizes your DNA, brainwashed to fight with undying loyalty for your master. And then your master decides he doesn't like how you look. 

its an egg dude.

All of my yes! Wasted about 50p on my first kubrow god rest her soul, she was one of the 501st. Since then I've gambled away probably another 200p on three more kubrows. I can't argue with the results though, black/grey cheetah, white tiger and blonde lotus patterns. It is annoying when you go from white to white and things dont even change.

whats the 501? im sure its not a reference to star wars.

whats the 501? im sure its not a reference to star wars.

501 people lost their Kubrows permanently. Not a reference to the 501st legion, I'm afraid (although that was the first thing in my head).

Edit: Ninja'd X2

Edited by Kylecrafts