Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Warframe For Kubrows

TheGuy08

There has been some discussion on hte best type of Kubrow but from the out set I have wondered what would be the best warframe for Kubrows. I do not have a full grown Kubrow yet (we never forget the 501st) however, I have a few ideas.

(No particular order save the last)

Loki

RD could make the insta gib gunners less of a pest and melee is a Kubrow specialty. Add in decoy and it might be possible to keep the poor dog alive.

Valkyr

Due to linked stats, her capability to buff and the Pack Leader work in she seems prime to be good with the ole dogs.

Oberon

Not much love for Obe but, I have read some post that his healing is actually useful for the dogs.

Banshee

Mass CC and some mass stealth might make life easier on the pups.

Nyx

Mass CC and the capability to basically to great some more appealing targets in veterans.

Rhino

Strong stats for link. He can additionally buff and CC.

Now with all that said I think one frame might be the best for the Kubrow.

Excalibur

The sad part is it really is all about Radial Blind. Strong cc, nearly spamable, very cheap, stealth and maximizes melee damage for you and the pet.

These are just ideas.Please discuss about your time with your Kubrows and what works for you.

No concrete reason, but Zephyr is the best for everything.

Zephyr master race.

Highest combined HP and shield in the game. I just prefer Valkyr because with her armor cutting the damage to the dog and herself, they could just go to town without much to worry about. After all, Valkyr with Rage and maxed Vitality and Steel Fiber is completely invincible if played right. With the Links, and Pack Leader, she passes that on to her Kubrow.

I'd say Valkyr with the right build. Link the HP and Armor, Pack Leader and boom. You've got an unkillable frame and an unkillable pet.

i can confirm this, 6 forma valkyr warcry build with 1 forma kubrow... it had 1700 ish health and it never went below 1500 in a 40 min lvl 25 grineer survival. it died in the end cause i died on my way out... cause F*** logic, it loves me so much it commits suicide when i die.

I'd say Valkyr with the right build. Link the HP and Armor, Pack Leader and boom. You've got an unkillable frame and an unkillable pet.

This i can say is true my lvl 13 raksa survived 10 Mutalist Osprey and 7 Ancients at once and was full health after they were dead and the mobs where lvl 23

I was thinking about kubrow builds

loki is just awesome for kubrows

rhino is decent for the linked stats

valkyr is useful for linked stats + pack leader

you missed trinity which I would have thought would work well

I particularly like using the dog with any frame, and the only problems it usually runs into are arc traps on grineer stages. I've been farming for Bite so I haven't been able to test out Warframes like Volt with the Dog, for that beefy speed buff, or Frost for...pretty much everything, but I did get to use Vauban, and I gotta say, Vortex and bastille work well with the Kubrow, and I'm sure loading the Kubrow up with a cluster!@#$ of Tesla's isn't a bad use either hehehehe.