Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Egg Not Dropping

sarttan

I've played the mission where you are supposed to get the Kubrow Egg for hours upon hours.  Still no egg.  I also got the looping "You've found a Kubrow Egg" text for a while until I switched to Vor's Quest and then back.

I know several people have already gotten Kubrow Eggs from their first or third try (So please no replies saying that you did because that is not helpful in the slightest) while some others have played for hundreds of hours without it dropping.  This case fits in the second category.

Please help.  I want a puppy.  :(

The drop rate is pretty low, but the real problem is that if you don't have carrier equipped the eggs fall into the den and can't be retrieved.

That could explain why it took me so long to get one. I was leveling my Wyrm at the time. Oh well, I have a puppy almost hatched. :)

• 7 years later...
On 2014-07-21 at 11:59 PM, immolator1001 said:

The drop rate is pretty low, but the real problem is that if you don't have carrier equipped the eggs fall into the den and can't be retrieved.

do you mean that you need a sentinel in order to get kubrow eggs? i already have a sentinel (wyrm and carrier prime) and i am looking for a kubrow instead because they are more customizable but i looted many dens without any egg, i did not have the sentinel with me those times

1 час назад, Elfezen сказал:

do you mean that you need a sentinel in order to get kubrow eggs? i already have a sentinel (wyrm and carrier prime) and i am looking for a kubrow instead because they are more customizable but i looted many dens without any egg, i did not have the sentinel with me those times

Why you decided to necropost something from 2014?

• Like 1

Yay necropost.

But to answer the question, they were just talking about having vacuum grab an egg that was dropping and ending up inside the den geometry. Though even a frame's low pick up distance would be fine. I'm not sure if it was much lower back in 2014.

But what hasn't changed... egg drop rates are low. It might take a while to get one to drop from a den when you're trying to get them. Though the Kubrow quest from whatever planet junction gives you an egg when you complete it.

4 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

I'm not sure if it was much lower back in 2014.

There was none, you had to clip into the model of the drop you wanted to pick up or you wouldn't get it.

7 minutes ago, Hobie-wan said:

But what hasn't changed... egg drop rates are low.

They were sooooo much lower, you were also only able to own one at a time.

Nowdays I get an egg on roughly every 2nd mission on earth, just smashing kubrow dens on the way to the objective.

On 2022-05-16 at 8:30 PM, 16Bitman said:

They were sooooo much lower, you were also only able to own one at a time.

I do know you could only pick up one from dens. I was amusing myself by seeing how many I could get from the other sources that would give them anyway until that changed.

On 2022-05-16 at 8:30 PM, 16Bitman said:

Nowdays I get an egg on roughly every 2nd mission on earth, just smashing kubrow dens on the way to the objective.

I guess I'm just forgetting the rate since I hardly pay attention with the pile of unused ones I have. But still for the necroposter, they don't drop from every den. I have had 2 per mission sometimes, but then I've gone several with none.

Anyway.