The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hello, Tenno! Looking For Others To Fight And Play With!

HazedCube

Hey all, 

HazedCube here, i'm 15, living in the south of the UK, sitting here with a few friends and my PC playing Warframe!

I'm quite a noob at this fantastic game, I am wondering if anyone wants to be a noob with me and join me and my friends in our clan. We are very friendly, like to have fun and joke around. The clan is called 'Elf Man has the cake', its an inside joke for some old Runescape players (if anyone ever played it) and shows just what I mean when me and friends like to have fun. Reply or add me and PM me in-game if you'd like to join. Other than that, its great to be here.

-HC.

Edited by HazedCube

Since no other clan has reached out to you yet, Let me be the first to invite you and your friends to "Exiled". (or an alliance with exiled) Although not as active as we once were, we still hold rank in the top 35 clans. If you are serious and extremely active i would be more than happy to train you and a select few to mastering warframe. you can find out all you need to know on www.exiled4life.com  there you will need to register and download Teamspeak. if you have any qustions you can contact me via steam. Steam ID: Tuxpenguino

Edited by Tuxpenguino