Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Make The Armory Show The Weapons In Our Arsenal?

Back when the teaser was running, the first screen showed the armory. Now, it's identical to the armory we have right now, with one difference.

The teaser armory displayed our weapons! I know I would love to see it display selections from my near-maxed out armory on the wall, and I think it'd make the ship even more immersive and personalized, if we can actually see what weapons we have on display.

Thoughts, Tenno?

Back when the teaser was running, the first screen showed the armory. Now, it's identical to the armory we have right now, with one difference.

The teaser armory displayed our weapons! I know I would love to see it display selections from my near-maxed out armory on the wall, and I think it'd make the ship even more immersive and personalized, if we can actually see what weapons we have on display.

Thoughts, Tenno?

the only issue i see with this is those of us with 10+ weapons. Where will they go?

my issue is runnign under the assumption that you want weapon racks in our ship, please correct me if i am wrong

the only issue i see with this is those of us with 10+ weapons. Where will they go?

my issue is runnign under the assumption that you want weapon racks in our ship, please correct me if i am wrong

Just have it show only the latest weapons used, or even the weapons you currently have equipped just sitting in the armory.

That's the whole point of having an armory after all. So you don't have to carry your weapons everywhere.

could show the last 10 you've used, or the 10 with the highest conclave rating or just primes or the top 10 in alphabetical order.. or or or

Just have it show only the latest weapons used, or even the weapons you currently have equipped just sitting in the armory.

That's the whole point of having an armory after all. So you don't have to carry your weapons everywhere.

ah, so when you are in your ship, it is just your warframe running around, no weapons on his/her back, and said weapons are on a weapon rack in the ship somewhere?

ah, so when you are in your ship, it is just your warframe running around, no weapons on his/her back, and said weapons are on a weapon rack in the ship somewhere?

I could see that as one way. It's weird why we have them on in the first place. The ship is Tenno's safe haven. If it was under attack, having your bow / gun / SWORD equipped is hardly gonna matter.