Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Questions About The Kubrows

vicwarrior

1. Are Kubrow egg drop rates bugged?

Ive found several threads complaining about the egg drop rates and some other saying that they are straight up bugged (which wouldn't surprise me after seeing all the quest bugs that ive had and having done an ungodly amount of runs on the egg quest with no success).

2. Why is my kubrow going super sayan?

After i gave up on running the same mission over and over again and bought the egg for 10 plat so i could get the catalyst.

A day after i started incubating the egg it hatched (altought he is still in the glass ball and according to the incubator he still has some time to finish incubation even if i have no problem peting him trought the glass) my kubrow strangely enough is glowing and having some sort of waves pulsating from him.

(id post a pic but ive just noticed that i left the chat open and it shows the name of some fellow clanmates and im not quite sure if i could show their names on the forums, i would edit the names out if it wasn't because i need to get some sleep now)

3. At which rate does the kubrow "DNA integrity" go down and how much do the DNA stabilizers restore?

4. Are genetic imprints 100% guarentee to clone a kubrow and keep all his caracteristics (cosmetic looks for example).

1. Are Kubrow egg drop rates bugged?

Ive found several threads complaining about the egg drop rates and some other saying that they are straight up bugged (which wouldn't surprise me after seeing all the quest bugs that ive had and having done an ungodly amount of runs on the egg quest with no success).

2. Why is my kubrow going super sayan?

After i gave up on running the same mission over and over again and bought the egg for 10 plat so i could get the catalyst.

A day after i started incubating the egg it hatched (altought he is still in the glass ball and according to the incubator he still has some time to finish incubation even if i have no problem peting him trought the glass) my kubrow strangely enough is glowing and having some sort of waves pulsating from him.

(id post a pic but ive just noticed that i left the chat open and it shows the name of some fellow clanmates and im not quite sure if i could show their names on the forums, i would edit the names out if it wasn't because i need to get some sleep now)

3. At which rate does the kubrow "DNA integrity" go down and how much do the DNA stabilizers restore?

4. Are genetic imprints 100% guarentee to clone a kubrow and keep all his caracteristics (cosmetic looks for example).

1. Don't know.

2. Probably just a bug.

3. Decreases by 20% per day.

4. Unknown. As of now, imprints are only used if you're going for a particular look. They do not help determine kubrow type.