Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Billion Damage With Mirage

.Talia.

• 2 weeks later...

Actually i found out later that what was actually giving me all that damage was the 2 Volt Shields stacking, i would never be able to reach that high without the Volt, even with Mirage's client bug where all clones from Hall of Mirror do insane damage red crits. So Volt's Electric Shield > Mirage Bug. Of course the Mirage bug helped reduce the amount of Volt Shields to only 2. :P

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qtpj6rsvH_w

Edited by RexSol

this glitch has something to do with her 3rd ability, in dark sector wars, my damage goes from 50's to 300-500, if you figure that difference in a real game where you have all your lvl 30 stuff and deal full damage you get theese kinds of numbers, though you only get nubers that high on wepons like that or the paris prime, my phage dose like 3k per tick

Funfact:  2,147,483,647 is the maximum value in an Integer datatype.  Looks like armor was subtracted from that number leaving you with that value.  I imagine that was a visual glitch, but given that it is in fact a glitch, I won't rule out that you actually dealt that.

you got your minut of fame now gtfo, thx to you DE are going to nerf this now...thank you very much kid...

lol you mad cause you can't exploit this bug anymore son?

You're welcome, i will continue to report things that are not working as intended.

Edited by RexSol