Hi And Bye Really..

Kierax

You see this Kubrow... this one here.

ZtS0qno.jpg

He's awfully lonely without a companion... His dad was brutally killed in a rather unfortunate circumstance...

What I'm basically saying is. He'll die of loneliness without another companion to play with.

/facepalm

Hi Kiearax!

If you already decided to leave I don't want to hold you back.

However, if you give the game a second try, feel free to add me to your friends list, because usually I like to complete missions in normal speed and not rush through it like a headless chicken.

I also have some nice support frames for better teamwork and slower/longer missions, so if you want someone to be in you squad/play with you, just whisper me ingame. ^^

(And a thought about rushing. I don't really like it, but almost everyone has done it at least once, including myself. And of course, there are circumstances when you 'must' rush. I mean... You need 10 orokin cells for example and Sargas Ruk dropped Nano Spores/Detonite Ampule/Plastids five times in a row... Of course you will be angry and want to murder him as fast and as many times as possible to earn that rare resource. And Invasions... If you want that reward, sometimes you have to go like lightning /catalyst, forma, reactor/)

Edited by Ravensaurus

Hey there, if you haven't rode off into the sunset yet, I'd be happy to show you the ropes. There's plenty of new players that you can group up with and explore the solar system with if you look for them as well. I hope you decide to give this game another shot sometime in the future, it's always good to have new blood.

I have remained in Warframe ( when server works :P ) slowly gotten used to levels and getting about quicker, just wish the CATALYSTS would drop in missions. (hint to Devs)

The community has been amazing, which has been a huge part of my staying with Warframe.

Now devs.. fix the servers.

tumblr_inline_mzjzs15gYy1qj3ir1.gif

I'm sorry to hear you are having trouble getting into the game, some time when the servers are stable send me a friend request, I'm setting up a clan focused on helping out newer players, I'm more than happy to take my time when running with other people.

LOL!, no idea how to catch one of those... if you want you can add me in-game.

I'll add you in-game too; I'm the kind of guy that will wait at a door for people to catch up, if need-be, and I'm a pack rat so I like to loot everything. =p I've been grinding Mercury a bunch for the lack of explanation of which missions to do (because I'm lazy) and because it lets me level everything up in anticipation for further, really (e.g. lazy). So yeah.

I for one really loved this game pre U14. 800 hrs. Spent real world money on this game. But since U14 everything just went for a ball of sh1t.

Problems, issues, that should be sorted immediately, aren't.

ODD randomly disconnects you ( Pre U14 this NEVER happened. Other gamers complaining about it too, I asked around ).

Chat interface randomly locks up. You have to quit the game & log back in.

Foundry UI is really IN YOUR FACE when you scroll through the available parts / weapons etc you can craft. ( Could the devs maybe make the tiles a bit bigger? Them taking up my ENTIRE 23" screen isn't big enough ).

Dark Sectors don't award the bonuses / credits like they used to. ( Do 5 waves and quit, standard strat, awards 2k odd credits less ). It's only 2k credits you noob what you complaining about? Mmm.... When you do 50 or more dark sector missions daily it kinda adds up.

Gamers getting kicked out of squad after a mission is done. They then have to re-join. ( Really how hard can it be to rectify this? )

Erm, boosters now cost 80p instead of 40p? ( I was told they still 40p for 3 days, yet the "cost tip" still shows 80p? )

There are more but these are the most important to me.

Yes the game is in BETA. Yes U14 is a huge update with bugs.

But really, removing those flying infested creeps from ODD as a hotfix? Why did you even put them back there since U14 in the first place?

A problem should never need to be solved twice.

I know 99% don't give a crap if I leave. I know DE don't care.

But at least I'll sleep better at night knowing I'm spending my free time on a different game that actually works.

This game is awesome. It really is. A real shame they fcked it up with U14's constant constant bugs.

Maybe in a  couple of months I'll return, but for now there's no way in hell I'm wasting my time on sh1t that doesn't work.

I wish you all the best.

/rant

You are being a tad over dramatic friend, but ok.

looks like you decided to stay, id have you add me but I migrated to ps4.

But just letting you know from experience, this is a great community, steamers and players alike. Also use the chat feature to find people to do things with.

Good luck and give it a try, it might run dry down the road but with u14 it will do a lot better imo.

I agree sometimes people who rush can be annoying, but at other times, you may wish to rush something, especially if the goal is to just get a mission reward, etc.

Best way to enjoy things, when you do runs, see who rushes, and who doesn't. Talk to those who don't. Ask them if you can add them to your friends list, then do so. Organize squads around those people. Then you can chill out, take your time and relax.

I for one really loved this game pre U14. 800 hrs. Spent real world money on this game. But since U14 everything just went for a ball of sh1t.

Problems, issues, that should be sorted immediately, aren't.

ODD randomly disconnects you ( Pre U14 this NEVER happened. Other gamers complaining about it too, I asked around ).

Chat interface randomly locks up. You have to quit the game & log back in.

Foundry UI is really IN YOUR FACE when you scroll through the available parts / weapons etc you can craft. ( Could the devs maybe make the tiles a bit bigger? Them taking up my ENTIRE 23" screen isn't big enough ).

Dark Sectors don't award the bonuses / credits like they used to. ( Do 5 waves and quit, standard strat, awards 2k odd credits less ). It's only 2k credits you noob what you complaining about? Mmm.... When you do 50 or more dark sector missions daily it kinda adds up.

Gamers getting kicked out of squad after a mission is done. They then have to re-join. ( Really how hard can it be to rectify this? )

Erm, boosters now cost 80p instead of 40p? ( I was told they still 40p for 3 days, yet the "cost tip" still shows 80p? )

There are more but these are the most important to me.

Yes the game is in BETA. Yes U14 is a huge update with bugs.

But really, removing those flying infested creeps from ODD as a hotfix? Why did you even put them back there since U14 in the first place?

A problem should never need to be solved twice.

I know 99% don't give a crap if I leave. I know DE don't care.

But at least I'll sleep better at night knowing I'm spending my free time on a different game that actually works.

This game is awesome. It really is. A real shame they fcked it up with U14's constant constant bugs.

Maybe in a  couple of months I'll return, but for now there's no way in hell I'm wasting my time on sh1t that doesn't work.

I wish you all the best.

/rant

th_OhTheDrama.gif