Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Legendary Cores

OuTlAwTACO229

So what is the point in purchasing a Legendary Core now? Im seeing them sell for over 400-500p... If your getting it to max a mod then why don't you just buy the maxed mod which can probably be purchased for 200-300p... Its kinda common sense. For all you sellers out there trying to sell it for higher than 350 or so plat. Tell me why exactly your doing so, other than trying to make the biggest bang for your buck. And for you buyers out there... I hope you have the common sense to understand that, that price is WAY to much than it should be.

The price is high because they are limited. Theoretically there can be an infinite number of maxed serrations etc, but for now the number of legendary cores are specifically limited.

The point of buying them now is as collectors items or to immediately max out a new rank 10 mod for no cost.

Furthermore the prices asked in trading chat are always much higher than the item is worth,

Plus trading chat has never made any sense.

I have my legendary cores, my rare 10 cores, and my common 0 cores.  I want every mod in the game.

EDIT:

I just realized that you were talking about people who buy this crap.  I earn it and was around when the items dropped or were given.  Even have my snipertron vandal :D.

Edited by Lord_of_Lords