Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No Platinum Transfer On Pc To Ps4?

Pisirk

I've been waiting pretty long for this pc to ps4 transfer mainly so that I can play all my favourite games on one system but the no platinum transfer is so disappointing. I know DE have accounted for the factor that there will be sly individuals who will abuse this opportunity by selling the copy of their account to someone on ps4 and it's basically loss in profit for DE. There is another way to do this which is by permanently transfering the pc account to ps4 so that your pc profile is reset and everything is moved to the ps4. So please if possible within the time frame add a option for perma move with plat included in the transfer. If you guys have to charge 200 plat for such a service I'd pay up gladly.

I'm pretty sure Sony has something to say about this...and that something is probably "No."

This.

It probably had absolutely nothing todo with DE not wanting to transfer the plat, but more of sony not wanting the plat to transfer so that Sony could make money in the playstation store.

This.

It probably had absolutely nothing todo with DE not wanting to transfer the plat, but more of sony not wanting the plat to transfer so that Sony could make money in the playstation store.

Hmm that makes sense I guess. I'm so pissed at sony! Anyway thanks DE for their efforts.

I've been waiting pretty long for this pc to ps4 transfer mainly so that I can play all my favourite games on one system but the no platinum transfer is so disappointing. I know DE have accounted for the factor that there will be sly individuals who will abuse this opportunity by selling the copy of their account to someone on ps4 and it's basically loss in profit for DE. There is another way to do this which is by permanently transfering the pc account to ps4 so that your pc profile is reset and everything is moved to the ps4. So please if possible within the time frame add a option for perma move with plat included in the transfer. If you guys have to charge 200 plat for such a service I'd pay up gladly.

If I read it right, only gave it a glance over as i do not own a ps4. All items that are not exclusive to pc will transfer with you, So just make sure you spend all of your plat before you go, get a couple dozen forma , buy some maxed heavy cal and blind rages who knows the market may pay more for them there seeing as how they have less players and less time in the game. You may even make a profit.