Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Starting an imprint creation, switching to a sentinel and trying to mod anything in the arsenal shortly after will break the UI completely and make it unresponsive. Even Esc menu will stop working. Only way out is ALT+F4.

DE, how did you guys let this one slip?

Also, the "doge AI" is not the best, even Grineer look like geniuses in comparison with their circle-running antics. My Sunika got stuck on Mercury right in the beginning of the mission, presumably in a room with a lot of ramps and was not seen again until back at the ship. And yes, I had 100% loyalty. The fleabag seems to have navigation issues. Also, their animation could be a bit more polished. :P

Thank you for the arc trap removal, was a bit of a pain to mess about in there.

Sadly I have all the nodes unlocked now and I already have the Seer.. :p

Also, total resource count in Foundry is nice to have back, thank you for that one.

Edited by SoanoS

I know what the idea behind the scrambling of kubrow colors was ment to be but having it be huge money sink with complete rng, and everyone who plays this game knows how badly rng kicks you in the nuts every change it gets. Glad you're taking a look at that.

Pets not being targeted by arc traps? Why just make kubrows stun resistant and it should fix most of the problems no?

My loyalty is still not working. Other than that I'm still throwing platinum at the screen.

Edit: no qt fix?

Edited by Lycrius

the new effects of the infested causes severe FPS loss, even worse if the new warframe is present.

also a chainreaction crash is present on the host during defence mode + nightmare alert + infested.

I seen one by one crash after they were selected to be hosts ( I was the third to crash)

Still having sentinals insta-killed by charging kubrows. Still can't get one egg on 20+ runs destroying every den now with carrier (unless insta-killed)...

All other fixes and changes are very much appreciated.

Edited by razgriz95

Did someone of you encounter a glitch in the second video after going on a mission?

You know, where you drop down after the Grate?

- You need to be the client to see this!

If you skip the first one with your ship, you sometimes (for whatever reason) can't skip the next.

Let the cutscene run

Your frame will stand there, will not animate, but slide on the ground, as if it was animating.

I was using: Mirage, Sybaris, Bronco, Mire, Kubrow.

Couldn't record that. :(

Like a lot of people I spent some plat on the scrambler, but we haven't lost anything we created. It was our choice to sink money into a brand new feature that is part of an open beta game.

Demanding for Plat reimbursement is rude, counter productive and uncalled for.

Thanks DE for your wonderful work and community support.

I liked the scrambling, and am thrilled with the color I received. However, I wouldn't mind a refund for at least SOME of the rolls. After ~350 plat in rolls, there were multiple occasions where I ended up with the same color (white) 3+ times in a row.

Still, I won't demand anything. I took a gamble, and in the end, I was happy with the result. A better system would be much appreciated, though, and would be all the payment for which I would ever ask.

Edited by Chrysalis

Hotfix 14.0.5

Additions

• Added in a XP locked message that will be received when the player attempts to purchase an item from the Market that is currently XP locked.
It matters not for I am already MR 15. Edited by Nijuroku