Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

some times they are not displaying properly off-host either.  Its weird though, some of my abilities do display with the chosen energy color, but some don't, on the same frame during the same mission lol.

I'm not talking about when it gives you the wrong color, I'm talking about every energy color just looking white. 

Still known/discovered glitches:

Planets may not give proper resources (got control modules from mercury)

Missions are only counted as "completed" for the host...and host migrations result in no "completion" of the mission (have made minimal progress on solar map progress)

Please fix these issues DE as it can result in confusion for resources and frustration when missions can only be soloed for any solar map progress to be made. 

PSA: A script is in progress to give mods to those account affected by the Sunika Kubrows not coming with the proper mods.

-------------------------------

I hope they do fix this soon. I didn't get a single mod from my first Sunika...

Yeah, my Kubrow only had one second of bleedout.

I had the same problem. She bled out for a second after getting one shot by the Ancient head of the Elephantis and then died before I even got the chance to revive her. Could loyalty please be reset once the bleeding out problem is fixed? It's not our fault we don't get the chance to revive our kubrows :( 

Edited by Nuhauskis

can any one fix the navigation on my ship , i have all the parts for my incubator , and  my nav keeps telling me to acquire the incubator segment . 

and im loveing this ship , thx so much for them :)  

Ah, such hotfixes really do help improve my mood. A good start.

• Fixed floating extra clip from the AkZani that would remain if you are invisible.

Dex furis had the same problem I think. Did you fix that too?

Also just occured to me reading about reviveable state of Kubrows: many times in a party, when everyone else is on the ground and I lose my last hp, I get killed instead of going down to the ground, no bleedout state.

The game even has cards that affect bleedout - them being completely useless in solo. Why not using Borderlands' system? I know it's a game from someone else but their system is actually more logical IF we want to keep this revive system with the mods - if you kill in bleedout you get back a small amout of health and get revived. Maybe give a % for that to happen and add mods affecting that %?

Also it feels weird to get up with full hp from bleedout if you are revived by a teammate - this normally eliminates the need for health packs. Give back 10%-20% hp and introduce mods that affect how much health you give back when you revive someone (preferably to sentinel so it won't take more slots from the frame...

• Fixed decorations being through Dojo floor on spawn.

Yep, our vault access kiosk and the floor tile I put in as base for it ended up underground too. Also when will you remove the 100 hardcap for dojo rooms? Kinda weird with halls giving room capacity since even though we have hundreds of that left I can't put in a single corridor if the need rises...

• Fixed an issue with long player names causing an unwanted line break on the Mission Complete screen.

Missions tend to have similar problems - did you fix that too (ike "Find a Kubrow egg in" >cut)?

___________ _ ___________

Also, any news on mission unlock mechanic? Last time I checked we still couldn't unlock missions in public mode - only in solo (or maybe if we were the hosts but since you Still can't opt to host a public game... seriously guys, that's sad).

I also agree with this..

Nah. If you used the scrambler, you got what you paid for.

Same as the founder packages. They are removed, should all of the founders thus get their money back?

NO!

Got what we paid for.