Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

i think ya should keep the scramblers in so people can change their kubrows apperence. i was about to buy one when the update happened. i think they should be kept in. and im sure alot of other people do too

probably a good thing checking the scrambler. I did mine 3 times, as it hatched white, i got a colour i didnt like, it got turned white again, then i got the colour i have now.

I would have prefered being able to colour it from our pallets when its growing, then having the colours locked in when it matures.

(Also, whats up with naming your kubero as first action. I'd like to base my names off appearance or what type of kubero it is.)

@ (GardionS) SOME CLANS HAVE AN ERROR WHEN ENJOYING IN DOJO (all have a key), including our (maybe this issue only for russians or our clan?) : SESSION UNAVAILABLE every time when you trying to join in. That hotfix dont solved in russian version? Video of errors 

Thanks for Update, it's very nice, but Dojo...

Edited by wIzardEG

@DE: Just found a new bug. After completing the second part of mirage's warframe, Ordis told me the riddle of the seacreature.. however, when I peek in my inbox.. it tells me the riddle for the BP, About the warrior rises. That message is one too early. xd

Last two times doing Sechura on Pluto - crashed. First I get host migration, then I am left alone, and for maybe 5-15 sec is ok, and then warframe hangs and won't respond.
Plus is the sentinel change permanent? - meaning that they die super fast, even if the frame itself is not taking any damage but sentinel is.

edit: crashed third time, so for sure it is some kind of bug...

Edited by gvidzix

I for one will not be using the Kubrow at all before they remove the daily loss crap, lets not turn this into Warmagochi Please, the petting of the kubrow is enough. AKA let it be a loss in loyalty if you do not log in to pet it...