Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Scrambling DNA for kubrow was a horrible waste of the 300 platinum I put into it, the majourity of combinations where white, yellow, blue with various patterns to go along with those colour combos. It was pretty depressing though.

I was hoping to get a white + red combo but I did not see red at all, I saw pink a few times but....  (And by red I mean like 230, 15, 15 Red in RGB, like when using Classic Saturated Colour Pallete for warframes and using the first row's last colour as pure red.)

Either way, it wasn't a great experience. I might just stick with my carrier. -sigh-

PS: I forgot to mention that the Kubrow's default energy colour seems to be purple and can't be changed, even after using 300 platinum it didn't change a single time, so I have no clue how the energy colour is decided but... I did notice the eye colour always seemed purple and the energy dots on the collar were purple as well.

Edited by Shouki

Fixed Second Kubrow spawning after Host Migration has taken place.

Awww bummer, i liked that one :D

But what about peeps who spent a few plats on the randominator? It took me a few goes to get at least an acceptable color-setup.

And doggy revivable, yeey!

Since they moved the Matchmaking setting you can't change it if you're in a party already, you need to drop the party change matchmaking and reform... Is this because of matchmaking problems or just an oversight?

Lots of much-needed fixes here. Great work DE.

What's wrong with it?

Oh just the usual. Y'know. Can't see the hotspots, and enemies disappear from radar after a second or two, no matter what the duration.

Y'know. The usual sonar problem that tends to spring up.

(This one is a multiplayer problem. Doesn't seem to happen in solo)

Edited by Tyroki

Two issues - 

One i played a team game and while waiting I appeared on a team mates ship / 'head-less' and was able to access their equipment and systems.

I knew i was on their ship as they had a the Silva and Aegis building and I had not then started my build.

Also I have had an occurrence of jumping in near the end of a defense game with "Mission Completed" appearing within a couple of minuites

i demand refund on scramble plat if you guys are removing it permanently

thius guy ...... srsly? FCKING SRSLY? such a fcking shame rlly uninstal game plz .. ..... go ruin some other community .. go to league for example .. you rlly have balls for asking this m8 rlly if i were one of the DE workers oyu would be 1 of the peeps that owuld let me say fck off community we do what we want ... rlly sooooooooooooo sad ..but lemme guess your a 12 yr old 

these people all asking for a scrambler refund ....... its even to sad to talk about it srsly ..... this community is becomming broken rlly ..... sooo selfish soo fcking sad if i was DE .. iwould say fck the community and do what i want for myself with this F2P game .. paying 10 plats for a fcking color change all crying about it becus its 10 plats ...... do oyu know how much euro it is ? its fcking nothing not even worth mentioning OK if oyu bought 10or even 50 scramblers.. then thats oyur own choice no one told oyu to do it .... but still now that they removed the scrambler im actually sad becus i wont be able to color my next kubrows and also happy since i colored my sunika yesterday THX AGAIN awesome community for such a nice feedback AND EVEN ASKING FOR A REFUND BECUS THEY REMOVE IT .............ITS OYUR OWN FCKING FAULT THAT THEY REMOVED IT FCKING TARDS srsly learn some respect .... shame on this community im rlly dissapointed 

i demand refund on scramble plat if you guys are removing it permanently

I demand the same as this gentleman xD I invested a lot platinum check that you do not lie.
Sorry for my English