Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Loading has gotten better when playing solo but online it still takes 1-2 minutes for me. But it's a huge improvement as it use to take 5-10 minutes so you guys are on the right track. There's an arsenal bug when you first log on or come from a mission that lags and freezes the screen forcing me to relog to fix it. It happens when ordis and lotus are speaking to you and you try to equip a new weapon or frame. Or at least for me. Other than that keep working on online mission loading T_T thx

Also, I found a way to interact with my kubrow even though it's still glitches. I have to double tap interact with kubrow which works but bugs him outside of the dome until I relog.

Great hotfix DE, now if only you could do something about the Lotus and Ordis repeating the lines about the collar being attatched and taking care of the kubrow every time i return to the ship from a mission.

getting this too

(yay for my 1st post)

What is the deal with the "refund me" whining, feature worked as intended and you voted with your wallet, got what you paid for. For all it's worth you guys wanted randomly generated colors for your pets.

People that didn't like the idea of random cosmetics didn't put plat in it... reality check people.

great work DE, but you guys really need to add a different way to increase loyalty for your kubrow, he was taken out a few times because there was no indicator to tell me he was bleeding out. make it so that there's a special treat we can buy (with credits please) that will raise their loyalty, only being able to bring it up by 60% a day is really irritating.

Hotfix 14.0.5

Changes

• Restored the total resource count on Foundry recipes - example going from 100/100 to 23,138/100.  

Thanks for this fix, it was bugging me.

Can you also add back the total number of blueprints that you have when looking at an item in the foundry?

(I am still overloaded with Reactor bps from Gradivus Event, and I can only see the number now in the Inventory.)

Speaking of Reactors, any plans to make a Unified Potato bp? So we can select if we want a Reactor or a Catalyst upon crafting?

Also, please shrink the size of the boxes within Foundry an all Liset menus for that matter... way too big. Feels like I am playing WF through Nexus 2.0 app... :-P

One last thing, please bring back the toolbar... going from 2 mouse clicks to having to press ESC and 3 mouse clicks just to enter the dojo is kinda annoying.

As always, thx for the fixes!!!