Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Kubrow eggs are fine sometimes u find them 3x in a single mission but i would like you guys to read into people who buy the scramble on young kubrows cause it doesnt chnge the color at all and i wasted plat on it. i thought it was just glitching so i tried it multiple times. this is an unfortunate circumstance.

HOW THE F*** DO YOU RESTORE LOYALTY?!?!?!?!?!?! WOULD YOU GUYS MIND EXPLAINING? PLEASE!? Its at -100% damage and there is just a grey bar. I interact with it, nothing, i bring it on missions, nothing, i give it a dna stabilizer which isnt even for that just to see if it works and nothing

There is an issue still where u cannot see what mods you have installed on your kubrow when u enter the mod option. by this i mean when you go to the upgrade option on your kubrow and you click mods at the bottom. the tab labelled "installed" shows no mods installed on the list. therefore making you have to leave the arsenal and go to the mod machine segment thing and upgrade the mods with cores etc then you have to go back to arsenal and install them. hope this is clearish?

I don't understand the outrage and demands for refunds. At no point did they say it was permanent. They said "Disabled while they considered feedback" which implies that it will be reinstated after they've done their considering. Reading comprehension, how does is work?

I don't see anything about the ridiculous damage with Mirage's mirrors when you use weapons like soma, amprex, etc.

Don't tell me that's intended. Do not tell me that a single Soma bullet dealing 40,000 damage is intended...

Edited by LazarusDark

Still dreaming of the day it shall say:

. Removed Arc Traps. (From all the planets, nodes, all the game.)

one can dream :)

I actually really, really hate the Arc Traps myself.

Good job to DE on fixing a lot already and I wasn't online at the time to see the red text.

So how do we deal with ugly kubrow fur patterns now? -_-

You're supposed to love it anyway.  But I know what you mean.  My kubrow looked ok, but I wanted a brown one.  That sucker got uglier and uglier with each scramble!  Not just a little bit ugly; I'm talking "fell down the ugly tree and still had ugly branches stuck between its teeth" ugly.  The scrambler had a fondness for purple and pink, which would be ok for just about anything other than a vicious predator sidekick.  It took way more platinum than I care to admit to get a decent looking one so I wouldn't be tempted to make it lost kubrow #502...

Personally, the scramble option is what I liked the most about our Kubrow companions. If you just want to make them look as good as possible or just are not happy with the first outcome it's nice that you could change it. I think the whole Warframe community would back me up on bringing the scramble option back. Thank you! 

Hotfix 14.0.5

any fixes for the squad UI clipping into the ESC menu UI and the credits box as well?

are there fixes for scrolling not working in the mission complete menu?

any of these planned?

think removing the "Genetic Scrambler" is a good thing I support that 100%. On that note I have personally spent, Not sure so I am estimating 50 platinum at the least on scrambling expecting/hoping to get what I would have Imagined to be cool or rare if you will. I do not expect compensation in light of the fact this was "Random" it did state that an was done at my own risk. I just hope we can expand to a skin of some sort that people can just spend 50- 70 100 plat w/e it is you charge. so we don't have to hope for something at that cost. Thank you for hearing me. Long time player Ahardy

Edited by ahardy

Arc traps don't target Kubrows!

No more cooked puppies! huzzaaah!!!

Where's our refund?

Nobody held a gun to your heads. You could have waited.

If you put plat into it then you agreed with the system at the time.

I'm sure DE will try to make things right by you guys but plz... Self inflicted.

Since I got a warning (understandably) for my frustration, let me rephrase... only 20% to loyalty 3 times a day? Especially with how easy it was and still is to get it killed? Good sir, I believe you've lost your marbles!

Edited by Gryffinhart