Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

• Restored the total resource count on Foundry recipes - example going from 100/100 to 23,138/100.  
  • Further improvements to Loading Screen performance.
  • Arc Traps no longer target pets.
  • Fixed timed missions breaking upon initializing the View Mission Progress screen.
  • Fixed issues with double clicking in UI not working correctly, players were having to click up to 3 or 4 times for desired changes

Best changes, thank you thank you thank you.

still on loyalty issue..
how can 1x dies on mission the doggy loyalty -40% without limit how many he can reduced to while we only can increase 60% loyalty a day after reset. this would be better if you guys limit the loyalty reduced to a -80% a day so we can get back the LP point easily...

on 2nd problem, mirage clone skill pretty harsh for my low end computer is that really tweaked already ?

I have, since U14 release, not seen loyalty go up from interaction even once, and my Kubrow is sitting at 0 loyalty now, it doesn't even tell me how hostile it is anymore.

Loyalty also doesn't go up if it survives a mission, it only goes down when it dies.

I agree that scrambling was not the best move, but I also believe that painting our kubrow and choosing its fur coat upon plat purchase is also not the way. I enjoy the idea that was proposed by DE with being able to customize your kubrow with gene pool. I wouldn't want that idea to be destroyed, it wrecks the feeling of obtaining something special, like our very special dogge.

I have, since U14 release, not seen loyalty go up from interaction even once, and my Kubrow is sitting at 0 loyalty now, it doesn't even tell me how hostile it is anymore.

Loyalty also doesn't go up if it survives a mission, it only goes down when it dies.

i think the whole loyalty this is dumb due to the fact that it can only go down and you cant increce it through play

Personally, the scramble option is what I liked the most about our Kubrow companions. If you just want to make them look as good as possible or just are not happy with the first outcome it's nice that you could change it. I think the whole Warframe community would back me up on bringing the scramble option back. Thank you! 

The problem was the platinum, not the scrambling. Platinum and randomness don't mix. Credits do. Resources do. Platinum doesn't. Pretty much everyone would back you over adding pallets and skins for kubrows, but not gambling with platinum.

-----------------

The demands for refunds don't make much sense. The feature did what it was supposed to while it was there. The fact that it was removed doesn't mean that the people who used it back when it was there didn't use it. It's like going to a store that stops carrying a product and saying "You stopped carrying this product, give me my money back" after having completely used up the product. You bought it when they carried it, and that's what matters.

dogs are supposed to be loyal and these are like dogs. why do they hate u so easily? how the F*** do you restore loyalty

You lose loyalty when you let them get killed. Stop taking it on missions they can't handle yet.

You get 3 loyalty boosts per day so don't equip them until they are ready to fight again.

A well groomed Kubrow is a loyal/happy killing machine.

=> Adjusted Kubrow Mod ‘Thief’ values to be display-friendly instead of rounded percents and rewrote Kubrow Thief description to include the % value detail.

The in-game/codex name for this mod is "Scavenge" :)

I would like a refund then! (if the scrambles are being removed)

i demand refund on scramble plat if you guys are removing it permanently

Same here, sorry DE.

Me too ,because i wasted a lot on dat

i just spent 10 plats to scramble. so. can i get a refund?

yea i spent plat too but we still get to keep the colors we got they didnt reset back to what they were before, so no we dont get a refund just be happy you got to use it before it was gone