Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

If a new system is implemented in which the process of picking out specific colors/patterns is allowed then the people who spent play will feel cheated out of their plat, so like the changes to Steel Charge we deserve to be compensated. Because if we just threw away plat, that is not fair to us.

Everyone is saying the eggs are impossible to find... what I did was, habitually walk on top of, and all over the destroyed kubrow dens, every time. Both times I found an egg, I didn't see the drop anywhere, but saw the notification of finding one after waltzing around on top of the busted den.

Also, I really really wanna be able to customize the kubrow's fur! At least the colours, freely, then maybe changing the pattern could be a platinum feature or something. But if tenno have the technology to essentially clone these little bastards, and stabilize their sketchy DNA, wouldn't it make sense that we could alter their fur colours easily?

Hotfix 14.0.5

Additions

Changes

• We have disabled the Kubrow Genetic Scrambler while we consider feedback on it.

Great job, DE, you really do listen.

Remember, we will happily pay a higher plat price, we just want to be able to purchase the exact color set, fur pattern, and body type of our Kubrows, without having to rely on RNG.

i demand refund on scramble plat if you guys are removing it permanently

I do as well. I spent about 120 plat trying to get a lotus pattern.

*EDIT* Although, I do sorta don't think we should, because we spent the platinum, and ended up with what we wanted (or something close) (or hopefully got what we wanted)

*EDIT* I said ABOUT 120 plat, probably either a bit more or a bit less.

Edited by DauntlessCake

Loving this update, and just in time to take my new Sunika into battle.

If the breeding system gets an overhaul, might I suggest this:

Breeding is based on male and female traits.  Female determines the species.  Male determines the tertiary traits (fur, color, size).  Gender is 50% male and 50% female for child. 

Hotfix 14.0.5

• We have disabled the Kubrow Genetic Scrambler while we consider feedback on it

why on earth would you disable it? just let us use it as is until you find whatever better way your looking for. just put a ton of time effort and plat into building up this kubrow, its finally out and stuck with the lame appearance...... 

Something I just realized, if I die in a solo mission run...my Kubrow will instantly die.

And if that wasn't already stupid enough...if I use a revive...it will stay dead.

So basically if I die due to a bleeding proc or get a bullet to the head...my Kubrow will instantly cease to be...why exactly?

I don't understand people here sometimes. You used the service to change the fur color, you deliberately spent plat for it. Why are you expecting a refund for a service provided? Everyone was well aware of the fact that the scrambler produced a random color, so you can't just say that it was a poor service, it was optional, either you used it at your own risk, or you didn't.

It's like buying a loaf of bread, eating half of it at home, going back to the store, and asking if you could get a refund for half of that loaf that you didn't like that much. Some people were protesting against the scrambler on the forums and they got what they wanted. Blame them if you wanted to keep wasting plat so much.

Every time DE tries to do something new and different, some people keep on bashing on them with insults and demands for whatever reason they have. Have a little patience and be respectful to their work. They are not robots, they need time to figure out and fix the bugs. They don't take any pleasure in reading hateful threads, which have infested these forums recently. Many folks out there enjoy the game in its current state; I suggest you do the same, rather than posting nonsense on the forums. 

My Kubrow was boring white like 95% of the ones I've seen. As soon as I saw redtext mention that scrambling was being removed I aborted my mission and scrambled him a few times, until I got a healthy gold and auburn coat, just like I wanted. I'm glad I managed to get a nice colour before the option was removed, and I can't see why people are demanding a refund.