Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Hotfix 14.0.5

[DE]Rebecca

Hello, I have this problem where I try to invite friends on chat to squad, and I click their name while the navigation is open. it clicks right through the chatbox onto the navigation. Please help fix this ; _ ; its abit troublesome. also thank you for fixing so many things.

Hotfix 14.0.5

• We have disabled the Kubrow Genetic Scrambler while we consider feedback on it.

Right on.

Look, I've spent quite a bit on this game because in addition t it being super fun for me to play I enjoy that I can see what I want and purchase it without complications. Please, just let me buy the Kubrow look that I want without RNG involved. Cosmetic's are supposed to be a convenience item right?

Because that would take the fun out of it, besides the idea of the gene pool was a really great concept.

Still, it's better than having to scramble multiple times and have your kubrows colors not go along with your warframe colors. If there's one thing I love about their market (and I believe it is one of their strongest points compared to other games) is that most things you can buy are actually those that you want instead of you paying for RNG (as if we haven't had enough of that in-game already).

Right on.

Look, I've spent quite a bit on this game because in addition t it being super fun for me to play I enjoy that I can see what I want and purchase it without complications. Please, just let me buy the Kubrow look that I want without RNG involved. Cosmetic's are supposed to be a convenience item right?

+1 to dat bro

Asking for refunds for scrambling is funny because you got the benefits anyway. BUT HEY, I WANT A REFUND TOO if they get one. :P

Before fix all kubrows were white ( atlast what i heard from others ), so i used scrable with thought in mind it unlocks me that genetical tools to change him, insted i got again white kubrow so i start clicking to find some colours which can be used with my frames/weapons theme, surprise didnt happened. I used something over 100 plat, maybe close to 200. So i used plat and get nothing desired, but sure refund all would be crazy because we got something ( not what we desired, but yeh we have different colour ) then just refund plat amount -10 plat for what we really keep.

Edited by Faith666cz

Thanks for all the fixes, seriously, but...

Still no fix for Orokin Derilect keys completely disappearing from foundry even though the foundry says I have something completed?

And I can't buy the key bp and it's not in my inventory nor can I craft another. (ODA)

What I think they should do is either refund the plat for me and those who purchased the scrambler or give us the customizable colors for free or something. Although many people spent a lot of plat on getting one just right for them so I sure hope DE gives us back our plats.