Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No More Kubrow Scrambling, What About Refunds?

zoffmode

This thread would've been out eventually. Plenty of people spent money on this... and now that DE decided it was a bad idea (or they're "considering the feedback"), why not issue refunds to them?

Edited by zoffmode

So... You used the Scramblers when they were out, and got the color that you wanted. Now they took the scramblers away, but you still have that Kubrow color, yet you want a refund? This makes no sense any way you put it.

lel /thread

So... You used the Scramblers when they were out, and got the color that you wanted. Now they took the scramblers away, but you still have that Kubrow color, yet you want a refund? This makes no sense any way you put it.

We didn't get the colors that we wanted actually. We were testing the buggy update and providing them feedback. When feedback came back as completely negative - it shouldn't be a surprise that people would want refunds. 

This thing is exactly why so many stores and companies have satisfaction guarantee. It helps retain customers because happy customers = returning customers.

Please do not demand for a refund. There was a flawed system, and you knowingly took part in the flawed system. You got what you payed for. Whining will get you nowhere. If you want action taken on something, make a thread and get enough support. I, and many other people made threads giving legitimate reasons why the scrambling should be removed and/or changed.

You got what you payed for. Deal with it.

Edited by TheStag

We didn't get the colors that we wanted actually. We were testing the buggy update and providing them feedback. When feedback came back as completely negative - it shouldn't be a surprise that people would want refunds. 

This thing is exactly why so many stores and companies have satisfaction guarantee. It helps retain customers because happy customers = returning customers.

How many betas also feature this guarantee?

Please do not demand for a refund. There was a flawed system, and you knowingly took part in the flawed system. You got what you payed for. Whining will get you nowhere. If you want action taken on something, make a thread and get enough support. I, and many other people made threads giving legitimate reasons why the scrambling should be removed and/or changed.

You got what you payed for. Deal with it.

While I personally found it to be an annoyance that one had to pay platinum in order to scramble Kubrow patterns, there were no signs that it would immediately be removed. Thus, I doubt many considered it a "flawed system." Honestly, it seems unnecessarily harsh to call someone out because of this, even if they want a refund. 

I havent got what I payed for..there was no explanation how scrambler works, i for my part assumed i could keep the previus color. If they want to test stuff they could do it with credits not real money of the customers. I am saying this as a founder who supported this game with quite a lot of cash and planning to do so in the future. The scramble situation plat refund would be a right step.

You don't really have a point here. If you ask real money for your product, you should be concerned about customer satisfaction.

My point is clear, how many betas have a satisfaction guarantee? Charging money for things doesn't change the nature of my question nor should it impede your ability to answer.

As someone who spent at least 50 plat trying to get two kubrows that have a color other than white and offwhite, NO.  The feature's gone, they're working on it, we'll get something better.  Just let it go.  This is what happens when you have a slots machine for premium money.

My point is clear, how many betas have a satisfaction guarantee? Charging money for things doesn't change the nature of my question nor should it impede your ability to answer.

False dilemma here. But betas I've been in normally cared for their players/testers and provided them with perks or real pay. Because they've been investing in their fan base rather that trying to get 50 cents from them.

Either way, I don't care about beta status. If real money is in play, then the stuff is always serious. 

Unless they know how many times each player that used this feature willingly used the feature, giving a refund will be hard.

Maybe compensation in the form of color packs, but hard platinum refunds? Doubtful.

It's the age of technology, everything is logged.

How about no.

its kinda ironic that a few weeks ago people would riot because of the thought of the possibility of paywalls being introduced to warframe. but then when DE implements a system that is clearly meant to have careless or over eager players spend a whole lot of money on dice rolls many are just fine with it saying "you got what you paid for".

this ^^