Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Dies

Not_Oliver

If I had to guess, you might need some - slots for some of the Link mods, and perhaps a V for Bite or Maul, but that's it. The rest are fairly cheap on power cost.

I used the numbers from the wiki, but I'm betting a lot of it is incomplete at the moment.  I calculated you would need 4-5 polarized slots, meaning 3-4 forma.

I used the numbers from the wiki, but I'm betting a lot of it is incomplete at the moment.  I calculated you would need 4-5 polarized slots, meaning 3-4 forma.

At the very least, we know all kubrows come with two | polarities for their abilities, and one other polarity. Sunika and Huras kubrows both get a V, but I'm not sure on Sahasa or Raksa.

You know, save for the possibility of elemental and fetching mods, I'm hoping DE doesn't release more kubrow mods.  Having everyone's setup be this simplistic and have the variety come from how they look is refreshing for me.

You know, save for the possibility of elemental and fetching mods, I'm hoping DE doesn't release more kubrow mods.  Having everyone's setup be this simplistic and have the variety come from how they look is refreshing for me.

Even with more mods, every sentinel only ever ran with the same ones, because all the others just weren't worth it.

Even if they added more, the only mods I might toss would be Fast Deflection and maybe Loyal Companion, depending on what they come up with. Also Link Armor, unless I'm playing Frost, Rhino, or Valkyr.