Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rules On Feedback

Midas

In my personal opinion I think that it would be correct for someone with mastery rank 5 + to give feed back on mirage frame, because they would understand what is powerful and what is not, I see very noobie players that are first timers on warframe that "Complain" about new frames and weapons, newer thing are then ruined by these noobie players and veteran players that have been here for awhile "lose" interest and leave the game for awhile.

Any comments?

That sounds a little bit elitist, if you ask me. 

Some Mastery Rank 0-4 players do have valid and well thought out suggestions. 

okay at least be mastery rank 2 before you make a decision to speak you know? it disturbs me to see such a potential game ruined

If it's tied to mastery, in general, in terms of feedback, I say it's not a good idea. I'm already tired of people saying I'm useless and don't know how to play, simply because I refuse to work on raising my mastery above 7, just for the sake of raising it.

hell, rank 9 here, i just got called a noob today for that alone. apparently the fact that i don't get mastery credit for putting 3-6 forma on every weapon or warframe i like means i don't know how to mod or use it.

In my personal opinion I think that it would be correct for someone with mastery rank 5 + to give feed back on mirage frame, because they would understand what is powerful and what is not, I see very noobie players that are first timers on warframe that "Complain" about new frames and weapons, newer thing are then ruined by these noobie players and veteran players that have been here for awhile "lose" interest and leave the game for awhile.

Any comments?

That sounds a little bit elitist, if you ask me. 

Some Mastery Rank 0-4 players do have valid and well thought out suggestions. 

Then you'd probably hate me... I think anyone who isnt MR 7 is prolly a newb. :p

In all seriousness though, MR is only a sign about how much you've grinded... not how good you are at speaking your mind and coming to "correct" opinions. I could help a new player that started today get Mirage, and that and the starter frame they start with could be the only frames they ever play/enjoy. They could play mirage all day every day... and their opinion about Mirage would be worth more than mine as a MR 15 player since Ive never played her. Building her right now, but nothing says I ever need to play her after I get her to 30... which isnt that hard to do.

TLDR, I understand what your saying, I just disagree. Some things can't and shouldnt be categorized... especially not something like MR being used to ignore or silence peoples opinions.

Mastery doesn't mean they know what they're talking about, it just means they've put a lot of time into the game. I know plenty of MR12 and up players who go around spouting utter nonsense, and plenty of new players who have valid feedback.