Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

You Still Didnt Fix This Problem...

RedPrimed

I get that DE is busy, they have a lot of bugs to fix but its been 5 hotfixes and I still have the ui freezing when trying to equip something else in the arsenal. The only way you can equip anything is to make 50 clicks in 1 seconds, if you cant do that then you are stuck with what ever you had equipped before u14 and well its been a few days and I think a lot of people would rather change some things out. I know I'm not the only one that has this problem and its a big problem. I have sent in a ticket and I reported it to the bug thread, no one even looked at the ticket and this is the last way to get you to know of this bug.

This has to do with selecting a weapon before the comparison stats and "equip" button load. The solution is to click what you want, wait for the equip button to show up on the bottom right, and then hit Enter. patience is key.

I'm not being impatient the first day this happened is when I clicked the one weapon I was trying to change to it froze the equip button didnt show up after 30 minutes of waiting (was killing time talking with friends) I couldnt even back out, esc didnt do anything, I then tried it 2 more times same thing happened I have to force close my game every time this happens

Edited by Sasoka

I'm not being impatient the first day this happened is when I clicked the one weapon I was trying to change to it froze the equip button didnt show up after 30 minutes of waiting (was killing time talking with friends) I couldnt even back out, esc didnt do anything, I then tried it 2 more times same thing happened I have to force close my game every time this happens

Again, this happens because you click on the weapon before the comparison stats and Equip button load. Click it ONCE, wait for the equip button to load, and then hit the enter key, or the equip button.

Again, this happens because you click on the weapon before the comparison stats and Equip button load. Click it ONCE, wait for the equip button to load, and then hit the enter key, or the equip button.

and again I clicked it once and it froze nothing loaded in 30 minute, I even tested it with double clicks same thing and regardless if you think im impatient it still doesnt deny the fact that you can freeze the ui really easily 

Edited by Sasoka