Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sugestion For The Scrambler Problem

JeyciKon

Sugestion for the Scrambler thing, put it back, but now give us a colorizing option, but not like sentis/ weapons or frames, give kubrows their own colors pack, not weird colors for kubrows like pink or green, so there will not be weirdos like THIS, do something like this:

t3ZpxKp.png

However, you cannot customize the way you want, you have to unlock color by color, to unlock you have to create a new kubrow or randomise colors again, but if you unlock a new color on your "TINT COLOR 3" this color will not be unlocked on any other color "slot" like primary color, for example, if you get a black color on the primary color slot, you cannot use it on any other color slot until you get black on that slot, also, dark colors should be rarer, this prevent players from, for example, getting a white kubrow with black stripes from making the kubrow all black, also prevent players from changing the colors of their primary kubrow without unlocking any colors..

Sorry about the engrish

Edited by JeyciKon

I completely support this. I suspected DE would try something such as letting players choose from a select few colors, such as White, Grey, Brown, and Black. This is very similar to that, but it has more options for greater customization. +1, my friend. Well done.

I some wat agree and disagree. (i want my black and red kubrow) that can be a good system, but if we want a all black one for exemple we are stuck to play the rng game to get the black color in all slots and thats a pain, 4 days to get a kubrow plus matures him only to hope to get the rigth color in "TINT COLOR 3" or the secondary color etc etc.