Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Can't Figure This New Map Out At All And It's Starting To Turn Me Off The Game

Fearitself23

Question

I'm a new player as it is but I started about a week before U14. I've been told that gray missions are missions you haven't done but nothing is gray everything is blue. I have no idea how to unlock new areas. Before the update I completed all of Mercury and Venus and was on my way to finishing Earth. Now I have missions on Mercury that I can't even access without any explanation on how to access them. 

What is going on here? This map is awful and they don't explain it at all. 

9 answers to this question

Here's how it works. Anything you see with a blue outline but with what looks like static in the middle of it are locked missions, Just like before you need to complete one of the connected nodes in order to unlock it. Missions with a solid blue outline are missions you've completed and missions with a pulsing almost white outline are missions you've unlocked but not completed.

I've completed the ones with white that are next to the static ones and nothing happens. The static stays static and the one with the pulsing blue/white stays pulsing blue/white

There are a number of new nodes that have been glitched until the most recent hotfix that wouldn't unlock even if the appropriate mission is/was completed.

Were you host?  Up until the latest update (14.0.5) only the host would have the node unlock.

I just now completed another mission with white around it that had static next to it and nothing changed. White pulse is still there and static is still there. I'd rather not do the same random missions that I have unlocked over and over. I was working on clearing the solar system before and now I can't do anything. 

In that case I don't have any ideas, sorry.

I can tell you a couple of hot fixes back (14.0.1? maybe) I unlocked all the new nodes on Mercury soloing them.  I then let a clan mate host and we unlocked them for him.  So it worked kinda then.  Wish I could be more help.  Good luck.