Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Item Didn't Drop For Everyone

Magabury

u should search for it in all the possible places ... i once found a bp on a mountain 

​it's not their fault that u didn't look enough for it ...

First, the bp dropped in the same spot for everyone else, second, the room was searched for more than 10 minutes.

Edited by Magabury

First, the bp dropped in the same spot for everyone else, second, the room was searched for more than 10 minutes.

you don't understand, items disappear in 1 min(approximately). your fault for not being there on time and not picking it up. or maybe you connected to the game right after the item dropped thus, it doesnt exist to you because you weren't there

OR, someone else picked it up so you couldnt get it, its a 1 person pick up, not for the entire team. if it was a pickup for the entire team, 3 people would have all ash part BPs in only 3 runs instead of just me. 

Edited by TheSuperTaco

you don't understand, items disappear in 1 min(approximately). your fault for not being there on time and not picking it up. or maybe you connected to the game right after the item dropped thus, it doesnt exist to you because you weren't there

OR, someone else picked it up so you couldnt get it, its a 1 person pick up, not for the entire team. if it was a pickup for the entire team, 3 people would have all ash part BPs in only 3 runs instead of just me. 

--Blueprints ARE an entire group drop. I got all my frost pieces, so did another friend, the one who actually wanted the frame didn't get it. We were all next to the boss when they died, coincidentally the one who didn't get the drop, was in a downed state at the time, being revived.

--Blueprints ARE an entire group drop. I got all my frost pieces, so did another friend, the one who actually wanted the frame didn't get it. We were all next to the boss when they died, coincidentally the one who didn't get the drop, was in a downed state at the time, being revived.

the blueprints roll ... so the other team mates could've taken it before it rolled away

and if u shoot it ... it gets thrown away

and yeah .. if u were downed ... then u lost it

it happened to me before ... this should be fixed

but not finding the bp might be your fault

Edited by Hafeezo

the blueprints roll ... so the other team mates could've taken it before it rolled away

and if u shoot it ... it gets thrown away

and yeah .. if u were downed ... then u lost it

it happened to me before ... this should be fixed

but not finding the bp might be your fault

i never seen this happen

funny how i got all 3 ash part BPs in a boss fight in 3 runs, while the others got nothing and weren't in any dead state or anything. then explain this

funny how i got all 3 ash part BPs in a boss fight in 3 runs, while the others got nothing and weren't in any dead state or anything. then explain this

That would either be a BS story, just to try to prove your point, or it was a bug, but it's known that BP drops are a group wide drop.

Edited by Magabury

Taco, I did several boss runs (around 20 boss runs just this week) and EVERYTIME I got a certain blueprint, my teamates would get the exact same blueprint (ex: I picked up ash system BP, my friends also did pick up ash system BP) so it's either you killed the boss with a melee weapon and your swing threw the stuff away in some corner of the map (happened to me a lot of times with fragor, had to search but in the end we found the BPs) or some random bug,etc.

Either you were the host for those missions (a known bug where some hosts are the only ones to get drops) or you were "that guy" who homerunned the blueprint into outerspace so no one else was able to find it.

Funny how every time I find the blueprint orb and waypoint it, people who run ad pick it up before me are able to tell me exactly what I will be getting each time. Pretty sure there aren't that many players with the ability to predict my future.