Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cloth Attachments

Andaeros

Can I get something to get rid of the hammerhead on my Loki? I mean I know those are Awesome Ninja Head Wings, like a sci-fi Captain America in Iron Man armor, but they are more T-16 than eagle wings.

Maybe just something to make them less silly. Like air fresheners dangling from both sides. What? Grineer never change their armor!

Sagonene

Can I get something to get rid of the hammerhead on my Loki? I mean I know those are Awesome Ninja Head Wings, like a sci-fi Captain America in Iron Man armor, but they are more T-16 than eagle wings.

Maybe just something to make them less silly. Like air fresheners dangling from both sides. What? Grineer never change their armor!

Sagonene

xD. Dont worry, more heads will come for sure =)

Its not clothing since its part of the suit....

I think that goes into semantics to say it's not clothing. At any rate, I didn't expect people to comment on this as it was a message to the devs but that's the nature of forums I suppose. I would not be for mandatory cosmetic changes, so you being against it as strongly as you have stated would not be affected by the suggested addition. It seems then, that you are implying limiting other's options in what they can and cannot do with their frame because you disagree with doing that on your own, but perhaps I am misunderstanding.

Some reducto ad absurdum argument has been posted in point and counterpoint to my thread such as huge shuriken and so forth, but honestly if somebody wants that as an option for their frame then I don't really care as long as it isn't a requirement for all frames to have something like that on them. Additionally I agree with a couple points brought up that to say one aspect is not realistic to the "ninja" lore while ignoring various other aspects of this sci-fi game is a bit logically lacking. I'm not bashing you at all, however I think that it is fair to disagree with a player customizing their character a certain way when yours is not affected and not go the point of saying "No, nobody should be allowed this because I won't do it myself."

Were you to be for Volt (The frame I play) to have a new helmet option giving him Loki headwings for instance, I wouldn't really mind as long as it remained an option even though I personally would never equip such a helmet.

Edited by Andaeros

I think that goes into semantics to say it's not clothing. At any rate, I didn't expect people to comment on this as it was a message to the devs but that's the nature of forums I suppose. I would not be for mandatory cosmetic changes, so you being against it as strongly as you have stated would not be affected by the suggested addition. It seems then, that you are implying limiting other's options in what they can and cannot do with their frame because you disagree with doing that on your own, but perhaps I am misunderstanding.

Some reducto ad absurdum argument has been posted in point and counterpoint to my thread such as huge shuriken and so forth, but honestly if somebody wants that as an option for their frame then I don't really care as long as it isn't a requirement for all frames to have something like that on them. Additionally I agree with a couple points brought up that to say one aspect is not realistic to the "ninja" lore while ignoring various other aspects of this sci-fi game is a bit logically lacking. I'm not bashing you at all, however I think that it is fair to disagree with a player customizing their character a certain way when yours is not affected and not go the point of saying "No, nobody should be allowed this because I won't do it myself."

Were you to be for Volt (The frame I play) to have a new helmet option giving him Loki headwings for instance, I wouldn't really mind as long as it remained an option even though I personally would never equip such a helmet.

All fine. optional, I couldt care less. What concerns me is the fact that this would take an enormous amount of time. Doing coth that actually doesnt look ugly. Especially on frames.... .And this time could be used to bring new usefull content that is actually played by all the people. If the game is released, and the devs managed to erase all the flaws etc, and they have actually time to do these "optional" things, i wouldnt care. But right now, no thank you.

Edited by Venarge

All fine. optional, I couldt care less. What concerns me is the fact that this would take an enormous amount of time. Doing coth that actually doesnt look like sh*** Especially on frames.... .And this time could be used to bring new usefull content that is actually played by all the people. If the game is released, and the devs managed to erase all the flaws etc, and they have actually time to do these "optional" things, i wouldnt care. But right now, no thank you.

Good point, and that is entirely reasonable to want them to focus on the more pressing matters which I also would like them to devote priority resources towards. Although I think that they probably prioritize based on the mechanics issues anyway and look at cosmetic changes later on. I'm not involved in game development, however in my experience with other MMOs there had been promised cosmetic additions that took months, even years to come out, with the reasoning you stated of bigger issues at hand. :)