Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

[Known Bug] Got Argon Crystals Out Of Nowhere

AdFinitum

EDIT: It turns out that I just got Argon from missions where I didnt expect them which is a known bug - its just the UI resource display fix that made me notice it

Yesterday I had no ( 0 ) Argon crystals but today suddenly I had 7. Im pretty sure I had no more Argon Crystals since I went into the void just to farm exactly the amount I needed for the new U14 gear and Kubrow.

I checked that they are real and not a display bug by successfully starting an Incubator build.

This is not bad for me but its a bug so I report it.

P.S.: Interestingly this most likely is the exact number of Argon crystals I had farmed since U14 - I used them all but now they are back

Edited by AdFinitum

I randomly got 3 of them aswell. I was farming for them and made sure to pay extra close attention to mark them for my team if I picked some up. They kind of just came from nowhere, it could have been that I just missed them though.

Edited by Brinie

Oh ok - that might be the reason why I have more than I thought - i probably got some from where I didnt expect them and so I didnt count them and the interface didnt show the amount up until 14.0.5.

Thx mates - so this boils down to the known "bug" that Argon drops at unexpected places.

Damn so I farmed them even though I had enough LOL

Edited by AdFinitum