Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can't Trade Item Thats In My Inventory

(PSN)tri_chimera

So I got the wrym prime cerebrum in my inventory and was really excited to trade it for some platinum because I already got one that was built. When I finally found a buyer for this part I went into my blueprint parts under the trading post and there to my horror I did not see it. So what I did was that I restarted my game just to see if it was a minor bug that can be fixed once restarted but it still wasn't there. If there's anybody that has encountered this problem or a similar one I would like to know if you guys have a solution to this bug.

Something similar like this happened to me however the events were a little different. So I had found a rhino prime bp and went to sell it, i initiated the trade and put up the rhino bp and hit square(offer), the host of the dojo(aka the guy i was trading with) then decided to disconnect and get offline so the trade was cancelled and i was sent back to the main menu. The next that happened pretty much went down how your story went i found another buyer however to my dismay the rhino bp was not in my inventory during the trade session, i back out to main menu to check my foundary and wouldn't you know it, it's there, apparently buildable but not tradable. So the reason i found this to happen is that the rhino bp (in my case) is still waiting in the trade slot of the random that i was first trading with however he disconnected and i accidently closed his tab so i cant find him again, this is why I cant trade it to anyone else but it is still technically in my inventory. Hopefully this helped anyone. BTW a support ticket did not correct this for me

I couldn't offer anything to this one guy last night :/  
I could put 3 things down, but for the life of me I could not make the offer (and yes it was supposed to be me offering)

Next player I was fine to trade with.

Dojo in general is buggy, and trade is still a WIP I would assume, but there some odd happenings sometimes, hope this gets sorted out :/