Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow Loyalty Problems

That1Guy

I personally feel that the Loyalty function is very lackluster and should be reworked or removed. When you have a fresh Kubrow its likely to die and if it happens two times then you cant raise it up anymore to fix it for the rest of the day. This has made leveling my Kubrow a chore and difficult as not only will it die but it does less damage.

Edited by That1Guy

My kubrow has died a grand total of 1 time so far and is nearly rank 30. Just take your time and don't try taking him to Sechura to speed-level him.

well you're honestly just lucky then. =| I've had the misfortune to run into the terrible parts of leveling a Kubrow like the shock traps in mercury and the instant death from barrels ect. I didn't even take it to higher places. Oh and insta death from a mutualist quanta... Lol.

well you're honestly just lucky then. =| I've had the misfortune to run into the terrible parts of leveling a Kubrow like the shock traps in mercury and the instant death from barrels ect. I didn't even take it to higher places. Oh and insta death from a mutualist quanta... Lol.

Same here, stupid dog ran right into arc traps nor did it take cover while under fire

Edited by Akateko

I went to a level 6-7 area on Earth and my Kubrow got one shot by another charging Kubrow. To put that into perspective, I've taken unranked sentinels into level 20+ areas and they rarely ever get a scratch. This is mostly because the AI for the Kubrows is really bad. It doesn't recognize danger, and since there is no way to command it to get out of danger, it generally puts itself into the wrong place at the wrong time. At least with a sentinel, it always stays over your shoulder so if you needed to you could move yourself out of danger to protect it. The loyalty system only compounds the issue as its own AI makes it much more likely to die then a sentinel, and when it does die it become less effective making it even more likely to die. Leveling a Kubrow feels like taking care of a child that eventually grows up into an adult, but that still has the mind of a child. It may be a bit harder to kill, but it is still pretty inept.

Edited by Zyion