Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Psa

Krogothian

Stop using hall of mirrors then spamming the Drakgoon and the Angstrum. I have a 144 Hz monitor and I set Vsync for 120 hz. My Game will run at 60-120 fps at all times. 

Played pluto defense and some mirage runs hall of mirrors with these two weapons then spams them and my game grinds to a 2fps till the infested just kill the pod. 

Seriously, don't use these weapons with hall of mirrors. You are just trolling and nobody likes you.

Played pluto defense and some mirage runs hall of mirrors with these two weapons then spams them and my game grinds to a 2fps till the infested just kill the pod. 

Brb equipping Mirage with Angstrum or Drakgoon,

pluto defense time

Edited by angrykenji

Mirage also can kill team mates by using certain weapons...  I found this out the hard way, though I, unlike the OP here will not say how.  I actually am going to try to contact a dev before people immediately Disconnect if they even believe someone is using Mirage.

Exactly, the weird thing is that OP does not realize that he is just going to spark MORE people to do it, lol.

No, I posted this with that intention. The more people doing this the more it gets talked about and hopefully the sooner it gets fixed.

No, I posted this with that intention. The more people doing this the more it gets talked about and hopefully the sooner it gets fixed.

Well it still is rather misguided, I'd rather people NOT abandon ship whenever I join even though I have no intention of using those weapons [OR the one that kills other players].  I really just rather get the attention of the devs, shouldn't you try to do the same :/?

Well it still is rather misguided, I'd rather people NOT abandon ship whenever I join even though I have no intention of using those weapons [OR the one that kills other players].  I really just rather get the attention of the devs, shouldn't you try to do the same :/?

No, I can do what I want. 

Ogris is stil killing people? Thought they fixed that.

Mirage also can kill team mates by using certain weapons...  I found this out the hard way, though I, unlike the OP here will not say how.  I actually am going to try to contact a dev before people immediately Disconnect if they even believe someone is using Mirage.

This is now fixed.