Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage Psa

Krogothian

That was before the hotfix, I avoided it after I killed both my team and the cryopod with it before....

Lol I did that in ODD. How I figured out not to use it.....but tell you the truth....killing teammates with it was actually fun.

Lol I did that in ODD. How I figured out not to use it.....but tell you the truth....killing teammates with it was actually fun.

It was fun... until I killed a Teammates Kubrow and then I felt bad.  I had a reality check then, and well... I fought the dark side.  ;-;

To tell you the truth, when I use the "Hall of Mirrors" ability, I hear whispers, some of them I think... are talking, telling me to... kill.   Kill everyone...  n-no, I cannot listen!  It's evil!

Edited by Sibarian

It was fun... until I killed a Teammates Kubrow and then I felt bad. I had a reality check then, and well... I fought the dark side. ;-;

To tell you the truth, when I use the "Hall of Mirrors" ability, I hear whispers, some of them I think... are talking, telling me to... kill. Kill everyone... n-no, I cannot listen! It's evil!

It's ok....no one will know as long as you don't leave witnesses....it was the grineer. It's always the grineer. Blame them, lotus will believe you. Edited by Zaresin

Well, if you put some radiation on stuff you can get teammate damage pretty easy.

This. Radiation proc is the best troll in the history of warframe. Got procced by laser plate one time in T4D, killed my entire team with an AMD.

Edited by MysticShimmer

• 3 months later...