Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Getting Extra Kubrows

CapricaSix

Question

I've finished the kubrow quest quite some time ago and built the incubation chamber and now I have a kubrow puppy. Then I've noticed there's still a "Begin Quest" button under Codex\Quests. If I start that and get another egg to incubate and go through all that again, do I lose/replace my current kubrow then? Or can I fill the 3 extra statis spots with new kubrows?

And how would I switch between my kubrows? Simply equip them in the arsenal like a sentinel? (asking because mine still haven't matured, I just put her under 3 hour stasis for no reason lol)

Bonus question: If I get my 4 kubrows, am I going to have to repeat this process with every single one of them periodically so that they don't eat me while I sleep?

Starbuck.gif

Edited by CapricaSix

6 answers to this question

You can only equip your active adult kubrow. All others must remain in stasis and you cannot equip any that are in stasis. Once you complete the quest, you're done, you won't have to do it over again for each one. I doubt starting the quest is going to make you lose your current kubrow. I finished my quest with the second one I birthed.

I finished my quest with the second one I birthed.

That must've hurt a lot.. but jokes aside, I just have to gather/craft the materials and repeat the incubation process then right? I do recall reading a couple of posts around saying that currently it's not possible to get more than one kubrow, could you comment on that? Just to be clear.

Yes, all you need is to keep collecting/building the supplies and place your active kubrow in stasis.

It is very possible to have more than one Kubrow. I currently have 3, 2 adults and 1 puppy. I had read about someone who had 19 of them on the first day. You have to buy the stasis slots for them however.

Yes, all you need is to keep collecting/building the supplies and place your active kubrow in stasis.

It is very possible to have more than one Kubrow. I currently have 3, 2 adults and 1 puppy. I had read about someone who had 19 of them on the first day. You have to buy the stasis slots for them however.

More importantly, do I have to micro-manage all their maintenance one by one or just the active kubrow I have at that time? I'm referring to the loyalty and health degredation.