Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrows And Infested Defense

Max7238

1. Is the bleedout timer supposed to be 1 second on Kubrows, or is it still bugged?
2. Who thought Mutualist Ospreys were a good idea, and why were they re-added to defense at all? Crawlers move faster now, no need to be carried. We have toxic crawlers and toxic ancients and ancients with toxic auras and a boss that spits toxic. I don't think we need something TANKY, that FLIES AROUND, that's SMALL, to spread CLOUDS of toxic.

Make the ospreys bigger, or slower, or make them pop when shot at. Pick one.

I'd do that. If my Kubrow wasn't Lv1. As it stands, though, I was trying to level it on Earth Infested Defense. Went amazingly... Until POISON EVERYWHERE.

A little hint....perma invis Loki on merc. Stay away from trying to level with infested. Due to teh decrease in xp it will now be slower. Your best bet is to do lares till rank5 depending on if you have a booster that will prob get you to 8 with bonus xp if you did it right. Then go to appolodorus and grind it out there.

A little hint....perma invis Loki on merc. Stay away from trying to level with infested. Due to teh decrease in xp it will now be slower. Your best bet is to do lares till rank5 depending on if you have a booster that will prob get you to 8 with bonus xp if you did it right. Then go to appolodorus and grind it out there.

Another hint for levelling your kubrow: Take some non-maxed gear along to rank it up too. Frames, weapons, bring all four things at low rank if possible. It will speed up the Kubrow's levelling significantly, even at lower level missions. Because the Kubrow is technically a sentinel (companion) and benefits from you ranking stuff up the same way they do.

I've tried this personally and know it works. Once I started trying it my kubrow levelled up much faster.

Well, with the recent hotfix, and after taking it REALLY slowly for the first few levels, my Io is now able to practically solo Gabii, Ceres. I just stand there and keep myself alive, healing her from time to time with melee. I still want to commit mass genocide on those Ospreys, though. Then use Nekros to rez them just so I can kill them all again.