Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Step 1: Lato - Step 2: ? - Step 3: Aklato!

Archistopheles

Question

Hey all! Quick question for you guys that I haven't quite figured out yet:

I like all players have started out with a single Lato pistol, but want to upgrade to the dual pistol Aklato.

How exactly do I get said gun?

Browsing the market is simple enough, but there seems to be three different ways from what I've read:

Wiki says pay $12,000 credits OR 75 plat, but in game, it looks like $12,000 credits AND 75 plat. Which is it?

There is also the option to buy a single Lato for $4,000c and(or?) 50plat.

If I buy the single Lato, does it magically become an Aklato? Or do I need to buy the Aklato outright?

Thanks guys, love this game.

4 answers to this question

I like all players have started out with a single Lato pistol, but want to upgrade to the dual pistol Aklato.

Browsing the market is simple enough, but there seems to be three different ways from what I've read:

Wiki says pay $12,000 credits OR 75 plat, but in game, it looks like $12,000 credits AND 75 plat. Which is it?

If I buy the single Lato, does it magically become an Aklato? Or do I need to buy the Aklato outright?

You need to buy Aklato, you can't buy 2 lato and combine them, it's possible with Afuris and Bolto but not for Lato.

Once you click 'buy' for the aklato. it will give you a choice. If you click on the '12000 credit' button. you will pay with credits. If you click on the '50 platinum' button. you will pay with platinum. So, no...its not both.

Yes you need to buy the aklato outright. Buying a seconds lato won't get you an aklato.

Edited by Pixues

uYou can use plat to outright buy almost everything in the market but to craft the AKLato you need to buy 2, i repeat, 2! Latos for 12k. THEN buy the AKLato Blueprint in the market, After go to your foundery and add the Latos to start crafting your AKLato...