Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Buff Some Of The Warframes For End-Game Content Please

Demo102

The ones on top of my head would be Excalibur, Mag, Ember and Zephyr.

I remember when I started playing I picked Excalibur and it was the WORST experience I ever had in a game despite being the most "standard frame" I made a second account and chose Volt which was very fun to play and use because the skill set of Excalibur is both not viable for anything late game worthy and secondly doesn't do much, I mean you only got the radial blind and that's it, that's the only useful thing you've got, compared to Volt's ability to speed up, aoe schock and a electric shield.

In conclusion, Volt has some viable end game abilities compared to Excalibur who only has radial blind and a mediocore damage ultimate.

Don't get me started on Mag... rip ragdolls.

Ember too squishy to use her ultimate and run into lvl 50+ gunners...

And I haven't seen Zephyr ever since her relase, rip bird.

Your inexperience with the game but talking like you have experienced it hurts.. Excalibur's radial blind is one of the most effective ability's late game. Ability's don't mean press 4 to nuke an entire map but can also mean utility. Zephyr has a super shield ability to block bullets. Ember I can agree on. Mag I can't comment on since I barely have a clue how she works. 

Edited by Zarbain

So pretty much what the other guy said. Based off the frames you listed it seems like you haven't had much experience with end-game content and frames. 

Damage abilities always fall off, what's good end game are utility and CC abilities. That you're saying radial blind is useless is a sign of your inexperience.

Says a Rhino player, right.

Thanks for all your feedback.

You can F*** off to a different thread now.

I am actually mostly a hydroid/vauban player but thanks for taking a guess based directly on my profile picture. 

The ones on top of my head would be Excalibur, Mag, Ember and Zephyr.

Excalibur: Super Jump and Radial Blind works wonders with moving around with little to no retaliation from enemies. Slash Dash for mobility + giving enemies a good Slash status effect.

Mag: Pull ragdolls enemies, Shield Polarise scales to enemy shields.

Ember: Accelerant + Fireball combo can take you to high places.

Zephyr: Tail Wind for mobility, Dive Bomb for knocking down enemies, Turbulence for shielding yourself (and sometimes other teammates), Tornado for CC + Repositioning. 

Your idea is good but I can't agree with some of your examples.

I play excal in T4, the radial blind is an awesome CC much better than a stomp, for instance. This only makes him good enough for me. (but indeed, having other useful skills to use would be great).

I recently changed my way to play mag, now I use her with maxed range, making the bullet attractor so big that it is a perfect protection for a melee build. I think I can go pretty far with it, mosty against grineer. (dakra <3)

For ember, I would have agreed one or two months ago but I tried this :

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/253200-playing-guide-ember-ember-prime/

With a slightly tweaked ignis build and now she is viable on T4 too.

As a conclusion it is often a matter of build, but there are indeed some frames that either need to be balanced or to be accepted to be inefficient at high level and not be brought in T4.

Zephyr is definetly at the limit,her shield is somewhat useful, but her tornados are boring.

Hydroid is at the limit too, be careful with the tentacles.

Oberon is lameman (none of his abilities are efficient against lvl25+ enemies and the heal is meh)

Saryn is ... a bit frustrating. I tried to do my best with her first ability's proc to kill high level enemies + maxed miasma, but ... Other frames can do so much better (and contagion is not that powerful).

Imo the one that needs the love is Banshee. Her sonicboom is a great cc, but her sonar is outdated, silence not worth being used and dubstep wave is a bit of CC and a bit of damage while you can't play eiter... It should be like WoF to be efficient, you should be able to run and shoot while this is activated.

Another one that I see way too often in t4 is rhino. He may be a beast but he is the best at nothing.. I mean if they were even spamming Roar -_-

But how to help him is he is already too strong at mid level ? ^^

Your inexperience with the game but talking like you have experienced it hurts.. Excalibur's radial blind is one of the most effective ability's late game. Ability's don't mean press 4 to nuke an entire map but can also mean utility. Zephyr has a super shield ability to block bullets. Ember I can agree on. Mag I can't comment on since I barely have a clue how she works. 

Mag is crap early game. Against high-leveled enemies in the Void, Mag is a walking nuke.

-snip-

Hydroid is at the limit too, be careful with the tentacles.

-snip-

Wait wait wait.. what? Are you joking? I have been killing the G3 without taking damage with these tentacles of mine. 

And I have been using puddle to dodge procs because you don't take proc damage in a puddle. 

Edited by Zarbain

Its been said, but end game is more about utility than DMG. 

Excal - Radial Blind is Amazing, such a huge help in many situations even at low levels

Mag-Shield polarize, bullet attract, and pull all scale well when used properly

Ember-She is kind of niche, she can waste infested but others is kinda meh, still a good frame if used right

Zephyr-Tornado is good CC imo and Turbulence does well for shielding. 

Play some more and learn the frames man, theres more to a frame than spam ult to win. 

I.E I mostly play rhino

Stomp in endgame is pretty useless dmg wise, BUT its stasis effect can be useful for reviving team mates 

Roar, obvious DMG boost is awesome 

Iron Skin, while not what it use to be if modded right you can spam it with almost no down time and keep your taken dmg low

Rhino Charge, pretty good for mobility with rhinos putt putt legs

Wait wait wait.. what? Are you joking? I have been killing the G3 without taking damage with these tentacles of mine. 

And I have been using puddle to dodge procs because you don't take proc damage in a puddle. 

I only mean that the tentacles (and Hydroid overall, I really love him) are strong and all but when the enemies become strong enough to survive it, it is hard to shoot them whil they are being shaked like toys.

Says a Rhino player, right.

Thanks for all your feedback.

You can F*** off to a different thread now.

Whats that supposed to even mean? 

So what you're saying is someone who mains a rhino cant possibly know anything about any other frame or have a valid opinion on it? 

Please tell me again how Warframe preference indicates knowledge vs time played.

By your logic my 700+hrs means nothing because i play rhino

Edited by Echoa

I only mean that the tentacles (and Hydroid overall, I really love him) are strong and all but when the enemies become strong enough to survive it, it is hard to shoot them whil they are being shaked like toys.

Okay good you cleared it up a little, but those enemys that can't be instant killed are around level 80 which even they will die from the tentacle alone it just takes longer. 

Wow wow just no.... I play mag, yes endgame. Do I enjoy it? Yes. 

Mag is great as is, I played it from day one and may I say fun character.

Your complaints are flawed I am end game and when working with my friends that little shield boost, massive group crush, or even the pull stopping enemies from doing anything for 7 seconds- when used in sync with other abilities is quite overpowering, and of course bullet attractor is good for spray and pray situations. The mag is a great warframe for those who have a brain cell or two; and are willing to try different things. Especially may I say mag stealth builds- extend power range and power damage

crush is a silent kill 

pull will stop them from shooting

However another thing is it has great support ability if used correctly
1. The nuker: maximize energy storage, then get allies to gather enemies closely and squish all gone

2. Shield popper: Sick of pesky shields? dont have a volt? shield polarize will drop all of that and then finish with aoe melee or friendlies tearing them apart

3. Pull: a tripped enemy may not use his gun with lower power draw while not a direct killer it has a huge in front cone that can keep way more enemies disabled than Nekros's fear as because of: A. Lower energy cost B. Larger range C. enemies laying on their faces are easier to kill than enemies running away.

[Quick apology I am the worst at explaining things if I fully explained my thought process this would turn into a 200 page novel with grammar errors and long barely important mathematical equations(a few to many years with pokemon meta game)] 

I will now sum up everything my brain is thinking in a few words:

The mag is supposed to be for those smart enough to use her, just because your IQ is below 100 doesn't mean she sucks. I will not lie however the Mag is disgusting early game its actually only late game I like her, a walking timebomb of death.

Edited by Shortpower