Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Downed Kubrow

Nurad

I just played some sechura with trinity+ i knew that i could heal him if he would be downed but guess what he was downed for 2 seconds and died right away -_- anybody experienced this or is it just me?

It does go into a bleedout state now. You just need to equip the mod like the others have mentioned. I would like to suggest that a bleedout icon be added to the map. I couldn't rescue my kubrow one time because I couldn't find him while he bled out in the cluster confusion that is t4 survival. 

Thanks for response guys but this is insane -_- mod to have bleed time? uhm what next mod to be able to run?....

Sentinels are gone for good unless you die also and use a revive. So I assume that's balancing the "benefit" of basically having "someone else" there, as a "full" Kubrow can do a lot more damage than a sentinel.

Kubrows really should have a decent base bleedout time. It's pretty stupid that you would need a mod to be able to revive them or suffer a good chunk of loyalty(which also needs looking at) loss. As for making them "balanced" with Sentinels, Sentinels almost never go down because they are small and floating so not much hits them. They also have ranged weapons and the Sweeper can do pretty good damage.

well at least they did fix it to where you can revive them , however they still need to fix it actually showing you where your downed kubrow is . it said my kubrow was downed yet it didnt show anywhere on the map where i needed to revive him

Kubrows really should have a decent base bleedout time. It's pretty stupid that you would need a mod to be able to revive them or suffer a good chunk of loyalty(which also needs looking at) loss. As for making them "balanced" with Sentinels, Sentinels almost never go down because they are small and floating so not much hits them. They also have ranged weapons and the Sweeper can do pretty good damage.

+1 here my sweeper can take on lvl 40s in void with 1 shot and kubrows well they sure take a lot of damage so even if they will give much in return not worth it :/ + no one can replace my carrier <3 :P

Edited by Nurad