Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Alad V Lvl 51

jopos15

Mh, have all bosses recieved steroids ?
After the lephantis lvl 80, now this ?

Have anyone tried the other bosses ?

I have killed the jackal recently with no particular difficulty, but I don't know if others bosses became stronger too

the bosses got a buff, its to stop people partly from farming them with ease, do you people not read the changelog

Mind quoting where it said that?

Because in 14.0.0 -> 14.0.4, those bosses (Lephantis, Alad V + Zanuka, and Ruk) all had a BUG where they were always level 1.  And the changelog said they fixed that bug.

Mind quoting where it said that?

Because in 14.0.0 -> 14.0.4, those bosses (Lephantis, Alad V + Zanuka, and Ruk) all had a BUG where they were always level 1.  And the changelog said they fixed that bug.

from the update 14 notes

Boss Balancing Changes:

• The following bosses have gone through a balancing pass to improve their scaling for groups of high level Tenno, we hope they are a little more challenging!
  • Grustrag 3, Hyena Pack, Vay Hek, Jackal, Alad V and Zanuka, Sargas Ruk, Lephantis, and Captain Vor.
  • Speaking to the Jackal, The Jackal had some additional fixes to reduce the amount of stun locking possible and also allowing him to scale better with level. The health of his legs was changed to a % of his total health, which scales up with level, making it harder to knock him into his stun state. His stun timer was also decreased while the damage required to break him out of stun early was also increased and made as a % of his total health rather than a set value.

although its not in the 14.0.5 notes it was intended for those bosses to be a higher level is that what you wanted to see since you also didnt read the update notes.

edit: the update 14.0.5 note

Hotfix 14.0.5

Fixes

• Fixed many bosses being Level 1 when they should be much higher (Lephantis, Sargas, etc).

Edited by Clats01

from the update 14 notes

although its not in the 14.0.5 notes it was intended for those bosses to be a higher level is that what you wanted to see since you also didnt read the update notes.

yeah fair for the new players :/

from the update 14 notes

I did read the update notes, they said they improved scaling for higher levels, but that did not change the levels of a small number of bosses (less than were listed in the earlier notes), those were still bugged at 1 until 14.0.5... where they're a higher level than they should be, which seems to be an issue.

That "boss scaling" thing (after 14.0.4) MUST be repaired. Its possible to kill the bosses (with a good team) but it takes A LOT OF TIME. The process is just REALLY annoying. IT IS NOT INTERESTING to spend an hour to kill the bastards (amount of HP is so huge). And its nearly impossible to kill them in solo mode. Please DE do something with that balance issue. Make the bosses "smart" and not "thick-skinned"...

Maybe the problem is that to calculate the bosses level they take the higher lvl player (dunno how thy calculate that.. mastery rank maybe?) in the session, ignoring all others,. That would explain how if there are 2-3 newbies the bosses still being >lvl 60

PS: With a full squad killed a lvl 80 Lephantis today, took like 20 mins. BEST BOSS BATTLE EVER. I mean that is the difficulty i would expect from the toughest boss in the solar sistem. (corruped vor doesnt count, hes in the void)

Edited by KillMePlis

I really hope the current state of the bosses is a bug because the level 65 zanuka i fought today was not worth the time, or any fun since the 2 low level guys that were with our group couldn't live long enough to get a shot off.