Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Psa: Sayrn Ultimate Kills Kubrows,

BelieverZ

Was helping my friend get his egg with my level 2 Kubrow, he had finished the mission he was full health and we was at extraction.

He pressed 4 and it instantly died... the first time he uses his ultimate in the mission it dies... WTF?

Is anyone else experiencing this? I would advice someone to test at their own risk as, you lose loyalty  now i have no interacts with him.

Now, he is at 60% loyalty and 100% health ◔̯◔He used to be at 100%

mine died few time for no reason was at 0% yesterday

reason 1_ Kubrow STOPED to moove while charging a full group of mad grineer , been killed evantually

reason 2_ got stuck by Arc trap

reason 3_ i fell from the map... so did the kubrow

Edited by Tsoe

I was playing on earth, I didn't die the whole game. Nor did it stop moving it followed me all the way to extraction. ◔̯◔

Could someone test this out please? I wanna see if maybe it died for no reason or not.

My Torid in conjunction with Mirage's illusions were killing not just kubrows but friendly warframes. Was finishing off my last couple formas on the gun when it started to get outta control as the damage was raised. I think its something related to either toxic or gas damage as those are the only damage types I have really noticed hurting friendlies since the update hit. I have supplied several bug reports already, hopefully they fix it soon as I love using the Torid with the Mirage.

Edited by Sedant

My Torid in conjunction with Mirage's illusions were killing not just kubrows but friendly warframes. Was finishing off my last couple formas on the gun when it started to get outta control as the damage was raised. I think its something related to either toxic or gas damage as those are the only damage types I have really noticed hurting friendlies since the update hit. I have supplied several bug reports already, hopefully they fix it soon as I love using the Torid with the Mirage.

I think the problem has less to do with toxic/gas and more to do with the fact that the illusions seem to have some major friendly fire issues in general.

I watched a Mirage Twin Viper my Kubrow to death earlier today.

@Sedant

Thanks for the reply, I think people be taking their kubrows in-missions til this is fixed. I can't risk taking it into a missionw tih a sayrn who will use his ultimate without knowing it hurts friendly kurbows.