Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Kubrow's Cruel Fate

Bronte

They either fixed this last patch or they are working on it.

Should be in the patch notes

Edit: "Fixed issues with Kubrows can not going into ‘Pre-Death’ aka a Revive-able state."

No idea if this is the case, mine is yet to mature.

Edited by cam-o-flage20

The mod is redundant and unnecessary, frames don't need that to bleedout for 20sec every time we fall in battle, why should the most ferocious beast that can accompany us need a mod to last as long. They should just make it an innate ability for Kubrow and give that mod to sentinels instead.

The mod is redundant and unnecessary, frames don't need that to bleedout for 20sec every time we fall in battle, why should the most ferocious beast that can accompany us need a mod to last as long. They should just make it an innate ability for Kubrow and give that mod to sentinels instead.

While I agree that we should have a few seconds and maybe I might put that mod for bleedout on... however...  Kubrows = flesh and bone.  Tenno have a hard metal suit that probably is why they are able to resist instantly gibbing like that.

While I agree that we should have a few seconds and maybe I might put that mod for bleedout on... however...  Kubrows = flesh and bone.  Tenno have a hard metal suit that probably is why they are able to resist instantly gibbing like that.

The hostages don't wear protective suit but when they fall, they get a 20sec bleedout, I believe when human compare to other animals, their endurance is much much weaker than that of a wild beast