Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Found an issue regarding alerts, not sure if this is intentional or a glitch. Since U14 (or possibly one of the hot fixes), I have encountered issues with the game only giving me one shot at alert missions. For instance, I have taken part in a few alert missions where the team either fails or aborts for one reason or another. In the event that this happens, I am not given the option to try again, the mission node in question only gives me the option to play the basic mission. With this most recent incident, I was attempting to do the the alert for the Orokin Catalyst on Titan, Saturn, fifteen minutes ago or so. I joined a public game, the host disconnected before the mission even began, I was booted back to my ship, and now I don't have the option to play the alert again, more or less screwing me out of a free Catalyst.

I've had several cases where I performed a stealth kill using the Silva & Aegis only to spontaneously die part way into the animation, usually just after I stab the enemy. Every instance of this happening has been with me using Silva & Aegis and Mirage, so I'm not sure if it's tied to the weapon or the frame. The last time it happened, I didn't have any abilities active, so I would lean towards the weapon. I haven't found any way to reproduce this yet other than backstabbing enemies and hoping that it happens. :\

On another note, there still seems to be a lot of missing reflections throughout the game. For example, every piece of glass in my dojo is reflecting a dusty brown color (tested on DX9 and DX11), water has a bright reflection even in dark areas (like on Earth during the night cycle), and the Derelict tileset just looks 'flat' overall due to this issue.

Melee Channeling effect on Misa Syandana Prime is still messed up. Please just remove the melee channeling effect from all syandanas. They don't need it.

Also, please change the look of all energy to pre-U14 visuals. The sharp white effect in the center of all energy effects looks really jarring and out of place.

And Excalibur Prime has a hole in his arm when blocking with certain weapons. Please look into this and fix this.

Extractors: Unable to deploy, even though all nodes appear to be unlocked.

Not sure if this was fixed at one point, but it's still broken from what I can see.

Unless extractors were never supposed to be allowed on planets unless you finished every mission, and not just unlocked every mission???

THIS IS A HUGE BUG!

I have completed the Vor's Prize quest completely, and now I'm doing the Kubrow quest (I forgot the exact name). While I have finished every mission in the prologue quest, I've never received the Arsenal segment, yet I've received the other segments.

Now, my Liset is incomplete, and the only missing part is the Arsenal, while I do have the other parts. What can I do? It seems I'm not the only one affected, as I've googled the problem and there are many people in this situation.

Thanks for your support!

There is a bug where only 2 members at a time can enter the Clan Dojo.

EDIT: Also some clan members can enter randomly but be in a separate "instance."

Ok. So apparently if the host of a lobby does not have a key you have, and another person in the party does have it, as long as the person that does have it uses his keys, then you will never run out of keys. I've consistently only had one T3 exterminate key, but i've run it nearly 25 times now, and the host doesn't have a key for it.

When standing in front of the arsenal console and facing the back right corner of the Liset, while my Kubrow had 6 and a half hours left in incubation, I was able to pet him by pressing Q and E at about the same time.

This caused my Kubrow to teleport outside the incubation glass so I could pet him, and upon reappearing inside the incubation chamber he became animated, jumping, but scooting, and clipping through the glass.

Hope this is an isolated incident. (Also occured just before hotfix 14.07)

Attention loyal Tenno,

We have remade the thread and are adding the issues that have not been fixed as of 14.0.5 to this list as we scrub through the old list for lingering problems. Please populate this list with any issues that are still present as of Update 14. Please use as much detail as possible in method to reproduce the issue, and if you could not reproduce the issue, let us know. 

This is the NEW MEGATHREAD of known issues

ALL GENERAL U14 BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-UI: Interception Progress: Vor's Prize. % Counter remains at 0 for duration on mission.

-Hacking: Standing near a hacking teammate will result in halted movement

-Mods: Quick Thinking: Quick thinking mod is not working as described or intended.

-Matchmaking: Key Lobbies: Specifically reported with ODE Keys, Mission Squad does not spawn in game even if squad is formed in ship UI.

-General: Mission Rewards: Nightmare Mods not being added to inventory after mission complete.

-Banshee: Immortal Skin: Permanent white colour even when customizing.

-Harvester Capture: Escape missions do not use Warframe which was captured.

-Push-to-talk: If you push-to-talk key is bound to alpha-numeric key, may activate while typing in chat.

-Sentinels: Health: Regeneration mod not affecting Sentinels, Team Health Restore consumables not restoring Sentinel health.

-Valkyr: Hysteria: combo list shows weapon as "Furax".

-Valkyr: Hysteria: Valkyr can no longer melee after picking up a datamass while in Hysteria.
-Nekros: Shadows of the Dead: sonetimes a shadow will not despawn after timer has run out, thus glitching certain missions such as defense.
-Arcane Helmets: Appear to be untradeable.
-Prosecutors: Spawning & Drops. Only Shock Prosecutors appearing, only Delta Beacons dropping. 
-Banshee: Sonar: Enemy markers not staying on Minimap. 

-Rhino Prime: Iron Skin Art: Iron Skin is wrong colour, not gold as intended.

-Ogris: Friendly Fire: Possible to do Friendly Fire on Defense pods. 

-Orgris: Damage output: Potentially not working as intended.

-Sentinels: Death: Sentinels dying at higher rates prior to update. Reported with frequency against Feral Kubrows and infested.

-Energy Colour: White outline on energy colours - channeling, syandanas.

-Movement: Wall run slingshot: No intentional nerf has taken place, it was not intended to drastically remove this, but it is a side effect that we're looking into.-

-Achievements: Mastery: Mastery test increases are not unlocking achievements.

-Cannot melee Shock Eximus.

-Resources: Mercury and elsewhere: Certain locations seem to be dropping unintended Resources.

-Neptune: Navigation: Cannot access Neptune progression when doing correct nodes.

Fixed Bugs:

- AkZani: Blueprint: 200 Morphics is required for building AkZani from the Market. Too high. Meant to be 2 Morphics.

-Sword And Board: Stance Polarity: Stance Polarity does not match Default Polarity Slot.

-Extractors: Unable to deploy, even though all nodes appear to be unlocked.

- Absorb/Soundquake: Abilities: Pressing ESC during toggle able abilities results in free movement for duration of power.

-Visual/Environment: Reflective Surfaces: Reflective Surfaces like water, windows, and more have uncharacteristic glows or pollution.

-Inventory: Unable to sell weapons. "Could not sell items at this time, please try again later" error appears.

-Clan Invites: Unable to send Clan invites.

-Game: Loading: Extremely long loading times in many sessions.

-Dojo: Entry: Please Wait message occurs when trying to enter Dojo, stays permanently.

-Lephantis, Vor, Ruk, Alad V, and Zanuka can appear as Level 1 difficulty for many players.

-Matchmaking: Multiplayer: It is possible to have greater than 4 people in a squad (Still a problem after 14.0.1).

-UI: Timed Missions: Checking 'View Mission Progress' while in a mission with a timer (Survival, Mobile Defense) breaks spawning and mission.

-Leveling up: Game Hangs: Game hangs when you level up gear in mission.

___

ALL PLAYER/UI SHIP BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Avatar change screen: Backing out by pressing escape twice will leave you stuck.

-End of Mission screen: Number of revives is cut off by scroll bar.

-End of Mission screen: Names are mashed together/overlapped

-Orokin Derelict Assassinate: Keys: Foundry won't let you craft more ODA keys, says you already own.

-Mod UI: Warframe inhibits view of left column of Mods.

-Chat UI: Clicking: Can click through chat UI and select unintended menu items.

-UI: Overlap issues: Issues with portions of the UI overlapping, such as Squad info with the ESC menu.

-Mod collection: Doesn’t show all mod pictures until you roll over them. (Possibly not a bug: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/264304-u14-pausing-a-solo-game/?p=3075308)

-Navigation UI: Escaping incorrectly results in giant ‘X’ on ship, frozen camera.

-After every mission the mission screen shows players that their Sentinel and his weapon is unranked and got xp. When you look into the arsenal he (and his weapon) is still lvl 30.

-UI: Key Lobby Flow: Issues with selection of missions when using Keys in a party.
-Navigation UI: Loc tag is displayed in places where "Howl of the Kubrow" should be seen.
-UI: Purchasing: Orokin catalyst / reactor automatic purchase options no longer work on the "upgrade" button for warframes and weapons. Now must go to the store to buy one if you wish to take that route.
-UI: 4:3: Potential continued issues with 4:3 aspect ratios, as well as 5:4.
- UI doesn’t show the installed mods on your Kubrow when you’re upgrading them. 
- Scrolling/selecting colors for your weapons/Warframe results in a freeze. ALT F4 is your only option.

-UI: Modding: When fusing mods that are already installed elsewhere and mod capacity is going to be exceeded, telling the game to 'proceed' freezes everything requiring a relaunch.  

Fixed Bugs:

-Player ship: Pressing CTRL results in awkward jolting half-crouch. (We want to have this feature in the ship but have yet to nail down a better animation)

-Chat: Automatically defaults to Region chat after every mission

-UI: When clicking on two different elements in quick succession, it is treated as double clicking.

- Player Ship: UI: Dojo inaccessible through new UI Starmap. Short term you can still access Dojo via Communication > Clan > Enter Clan Dojo.

-Foundry: If installed while moving, screen will go blurry

- UI not showing amount of Void Keys (and Keys in general) in inventory or on Solar Map. 

- Sell all Duplicates’ Selling all Fusion Cores. 

-Interface: Being cut off for players with smaller screens, specifically in the 4:3 aspect ratio.

- UI: Mission Selection: Players can only unlock mission nodes if played in solo, not Multiplayer. Potentially related to anti-taxing measures, unconfirmed.

- UI: Matchmaking: No easy way to access matchmaking options

___

All MIRAGE & NEW WEAPON BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Illiac chest piece merges into Mirage’s chest.

-Mirage: Hall of Mirrors: Non-Hitscan Weapons can crash game.

-Mirage: Hall of Mirrors: Abnormal damage output if Client and using certain weapons.

-Mirage: Prism: Getting downed while casting Prism, or being downed after Prism has been cast will result in a permanent, indestructible prism. 

Fixed Bugs:

-Activated Mirage's second ability in a defense on Earth and got a bug that made me unable to use melee. I also couldn't drop any gear packs and had "power in use" on ALL abilities.

-Abilities: Crafting: Mirage's abilities aren't added to inventory on craft. Currently,there are confirmed reports that relogging fixes this.

-Mirage: Performance: 1. Projectile weapons, especially ones that leave trails are destroying client's performance while used by Host playing Mirage with Hall of Mirrors.

-Mirage: Hall of Mirrors: Hall of Mirrors can do friendly fire.

-AkZani: Trick Mag: Akzani does not not benefit from Trick Mag Mod.

___

ALL KUBROW BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Howl Mod: Text should read 'that' instead of 'they'.

-Kubrow: Loyalty: Loyalty not increasing. There is currently a maximum of 3 times a day to increase loyalty with interaction. May be related.

-Kubrow: Bleedout Timer still not working as intended.

-Kubrow: Will not avoid Void Laser Traps and dies instantly.

-Kubrow: Badges: do not stay intact after missions.

-Feral Kubrow: Ragdoll bugs if you 1 hit kill with melee.

- Kubrow’s gain way less than other items and seem to only gain XP for what they attack. Affinity boosters don’t affect gains. (http://imgur.com/TPOcPat)

- Pressing ‘E’ sometimes leaves the Kubrow outside of the pod (http://imgur.com/NZYQA4T)
- After using Ash’s invisibility (which makes both you and your Kubrow invisible) the Kubrow AI stops responding throughtout the rest of the mission. Even the idle animation doesn’t play.
- Kubrow: You can stealth kill you Kubrow if you’re trying to interact with it on the ship. 
- Enemy Kubrows- Attacks Sentinel first instead of player.
- Sunika Kubrow freezes in front of lockers after using Scavenge(Rank 0) and won’t move for the rest of the game.(Also happens to Raska and Huras)
-Kubrow Quest: After completing the Kubrow quest, Lotus and Ordis constantly spam the “take care of the Kubrow” message every time you enter your ship. 
- Kubrows will enter downed state but not be displayed as downed(full health and shields). They then continue to just lay there.
- Bite: Kubrow Mod: Doesn't appear in drop tables.

Fixed Bugs:

-Scrambler: Identical visuals can occur after scrambling (unsure on intent).

-Kubrow: Host Migration: Kubrow companions multiply in mission after Host Migration.

___

ALL QUESTING BUGS

Reported Bugs:

-Vor's Prize: Continued issues with the Mercury Segment portion of the Quest.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Purchasing a Kubrow Starter pack may conflict with flow of Quest.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Lotus and Ordis repeating the lines about the collar being attached and taking care of the Kubrow every time player returns to ship.

-Unbound bindings result in file path text during the Prologue.

-Quest names being cut off during initial load in

-Ship dialogue: Players being told to repeat quests even after completing them once

-No instructions after completing tutorial mission after choosing "play prologue". (Relogging fixes this).

-Can’t choose which starter Warframe. Relogging solves this.

-When shields are supposed to go down during the prologue, some players are given thousands of shield instead.

Fixed Bugs:

-Playing the Vor’s Prize exterminate mission> team mate picks up Segment> mission complete> user who didn’t pick up segment returns to ship without segment and can’t install Foundry and is stuck because you need to build the Foundry first to continue. Relogging solves this.(QUEST SHOULDN'T BE MULTIPLAYER)

-Playing first vor’s prize quest mission with another team mate> 1 activates coupling console> other player enters hacking animation state and become frozen. (QUEST SHOULDN'T BE MULTIPLAYER)

-Players not being given blueprint for Ascaris Negator.

-Vor's Prize Quest: 'Confront Vor' uncompleteable, Solar Chart doesn't indicate where the quest is and it can not be completed.

-Vor's Prize Quest: 'Mercury Nav Segment' issues, incomplete-able for many players.

-Howl of the Kubrow: Defend your Kubrow: Some clarifications:

1) Currently a bug is taking you Kubrow's away from you if they die in collar mission

2) We are working on a fix to stop this and return your Kubrow's to you
We have prevented permadeath serverside for the time being. Your Kubrow will not disappear if they die in a mission as of now. It is still possible for death to occur if the Kubrow is neglected. Regarding Collars overall, Collars are still necessary for modding the Kubrow to its full potential. Those affected will be receiving a small apology gift to compensate them, though we realize that nothing could replace them in your heart. Still working on figuring out if the lost Kubrows are returnable. No confirmation at this time, still working on it. 

-When skipping the Prologue, Comms Segment is not present in the ship and you’re unable to go quest for it.

-Game freezes when choosing quest mission on Mantle.

Some suspect it involves joining a game in progress
Quick fix: play solo for that mission
-Mirage Quest: Potential misordering with Chassis/Systems preventing progression of quest.
-Vor's Prize: Raid Resource Caches portion of quest is inaccessible to certain players.
-Upon completing the Howl of Kubrow mission to obtain an egg and not receiving one, Lotus and Ordis dialogue appears for both if you didn't get an egg and if you were to receive an egg. Dialogue proceeds up to point of Ordis asking you to drop the egg as you approach the incubator area in the lower deck of the Liset.

___

All INFESTED TILESET BUGS

Reported Bugs:

- Volatile Infested Detonated when shot but not from melee. 

-Toxic Ancient use Scorpion pull, not the original damager.

- Crashes: ODD: Frequent Crashes on ODD at Wave 5.

- Infested stuck in the ground.

- Lighting bugs

http://oi57.tinypic.com/zmnap.jpg

Fixed:

-Ancient Infested animation related crash. Most infested gamemode crashes are this

___

All DARK SECTORS BUGS

Reported Bugs:

- Can climb on top of Skybox

-Rooms do not finish building

-Turrets can also be placed inside of solid objects in some places.

-Warframe Abilities can be used while editing a Schema

- Host causes other players to crash when contributing/placing decorations. 

-No end mission screen. 

-Stuck at "Please wait" screen. 

- Can’t access menu when down/killed

- Can't respawn.

Fixed Bugs:

Thank you for your continuous efforts, Tenno!

Nyx Absorb is not working with castanas and angstrum but it does with penta, plz fix this, my 4formas angstrum is crying

I would like to see the extractors not have to be pulled every time you want to claim the resource. I am getting sick of everytime getting only detonite ampule because I have to re-deploy a new extractor. 

I have one issue to suggest fixing. On the kubrow codex scans I have been stuck at 10 / 12 for a while now and have scanned a whole lot more than 12 at varying health levels. Is there some specific node or health state requirement to make those count? Also, adding the arc trap scans to the codex or removing them from scanning would be helpful too. Helios keeps wasting charges on those when nothing is being counted on either.

Unable to equip your kubrow if u skip the Prologue, cant make quest where u get the collar... so u cant use it on loadout

Sry for mi english

Most recent hotfix, only a minute or so ago, has caused pm's and/or invites to stop working. No one is able to invite other players to void/derelict missions. Please fix ASAP!

Welp, whispers just got borked by 14.0.7. If someone whispers you, you can't right click their name in the whisper to invite. Typing /invite appears to have borked as well for me. I was able to right click someone in my clan window and invite from there, though.

BOW CRIT DAMAGE

Seemingly the damage output for crits when using a bow is much, much weaker than pre-Update14.
Unless of course this is intended?

Not sure if it has been mentioned.

ARC traps not arcing except when shot.

Found an issue regarding alerts, not sure if this is intentional or a glitch. Since U14 (or possibly one of the hot fixes), I have encountered issues with the game only giving me one shot at alert missions. For instance, I have taken part in a few alert missions where the team either fails or aborts for one reason or another. In the event that this happens, I am not given the option to try again, the mission node in question only gives me the option to play the basic mission. With this most recent incident, I was attempting to do the the alert for the Orokin Catalyst on Titan, Saturn, fifteen minutes ago or so. I joined a public game, the host disconnected before the mission even began, I was booted back to my ship, and now I don't have the option to play the alert again, more or less screwing me out of a free Catalyst.

Log out and back in. The alert will re-appear.

I still see Grineer Galleons at seemingly random rate when there should be some other ship.

Outpost Capture mission features a Target Escape Tileset from Corpus Ship with a specific skybox.

Nova's Antimatter Drop does not absorb damage correctly on Client side. It works fine on Host side.

Nova's Wormhole exit trajectory vector does not conserve momentum and orientation properly, and sometimes reverses this momentum/orientation (Meaning you get flung backwards while entering the portal in the forward direction).