Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Kubrow dying randomly during missions, even in places without enemies/traps.

Kubrow pats not working properly.

So far it'd be easier to make it so that you regained 5% loyalty per successful mission instead, the pat system and kubrow glitches makes it almost impossible to keep your pet alive.

Banshee's Silence is not working properly, it doesn't make effect unless Banshee is the Host, and Silence is Not Stunning as it should.

Last Wave of the Last part of the Howl of the Kubrow is too difficult to gone alone, stacked upon that your Kubrow doesn't do anything. It just sits there like a rock.

Claiming Keys from the Foundry crashes the game.

Kubrow still randomly dies in a mission.

Howl of the Kubrow Quest completion notice still spams everytime player returns to the ship.

Venka(Wolverine Claws):

Having Venka equipped, then switching to scanner makes the claws go in, but not come out again until switched to another weapon. 

Earth:
Some water pools are insanely trippy with lighting. Every 2 steps changes the way lighting affects the water 50 times it feels like.

Foundry:

Warframe stands in front of the most left icons, kind of annoying.

Mod list:

Having more than 1000 cards in 1 stack makes the numbers too long and it does this:

Kubrow:

He seems kind of random in attacking.(Sunika)

I mean this in that he sometimes does attack, and sometimes can get shot for 10 seconds and still not react.

On grineer ship tileset, under 1 of the staircases where sometimes a trophy room is located behind a broken ventilation, my kubrow tried to get to it desperately to use Scavenge, but couldn't go through it for about a minute when he finally broke through it(Or something shot it maybe...)

# I mean the tileset where on 1 side you have 1 door, 2 staircases to left and right, then after the right staircase to the right a large door. Walk through the middle of the tile and you get on a raised platform with a door to the left.

Suggestions:

Mod list:

No ability to see "Equipped Mods" only? 

Dojo:

No ability to see from Dojo what weapon blueprints' weapons are already created

New bug with the 14.0.7 hotfix - 

Process: Go to Equipment --> Arsenal --> upgrade a weapon --> mods. Then exit from the mods screen and your weapon loadout will be upside down and tiny in the corner. 

Kubrow fur/patterns isnt generating properly.

-Those of us who rushed our incubation have all gotten plain white kubrows.

-Changing the appearance of a kubrow permanently removes all fur pattern/color after logging out.

-Incubating kubrows are also not always generating fur color/pattern.

-Genetic imprints of kubrows who have lost color and pattern turn to imprints of white kubrows..

May I suggest giving a retroactive one-time scramble to 'victims' of this bug?

I personally am close to my third kubrow, and all of them are white as snow :x

Post #2.

Mirage's damage output makes pre-change Nova look like nothing. I absolutely love mirage, but her damage just seems way too high. After running some numbers, is it possible that mirage's clones are giving her bonus/constant stealth damage? For instance, I notice that, as client, literally every weapon causes crits, even weapons like boltor prime and akzani- both without any crit mods.

Kubrow health while stile maturing (can't take it into battle yet) is declining on it's own. It now says my kubrow has 60% health without him even leaving the ship yet and it continues to drop at a quick rate. I don't think between the cost of the stabilizers and the quick rate of the health drop that this is normal.

As of Hotfix 14.07; Invites are broken.

And before this, inviting would cause you to freeze until the game started, and if the vote was cancelled, then you'd have to restart.

Edit:

Invites to friends are "claimed" to work.

WARFRAME HIDING MENUS WHEN POINTING RIGHT STILL NOT FIXED (despite claim of the opposite in 14.07 patchnotes)

Also still no way of stopping the menus from moving around with your cursor.

During some of my missions with my Kubrow, it would just stop following me, stand still and do nothing. One time it stood in a fire hazard and went into bleedout, but luckily I was right next to it.

Edit: After some more testing,my friend and I believe that the Scavenge mod on one Kubrow will conflict with another Kubrow with the Scavenge mod, causing a problem with deciding who will open the locked locker. This also happened to my friend who opened a locker with Master Thief at the same time as a Kubrow opening it with Scavenge. This is the best we could come up with.

Mirage Bug which I don't think has been reported:

Whenever the Harlequin helmet is equipped and Mirage goes down, for the remainder of the round or until she dies all of her body below the neck will be glowing blue ( to the view of the player anyway ). This is remedied if she wears the default helmet.

Noticed that Kubrows get bugged when trying to use scavenger on the same locker (1 will bug not both) and they always seem to go strait for the same locker. 

Other than that Dojo's cant hold more than 2 people. Anyone else trying to join get the unavailable session message. 

A strange bug where altering the color of your sentenal sometimes makes your kubrow that color. 

Keep up the great work. Very impressive with the fixes being so speedy.

If you are the Host as Vauban, Your Vortex's Color is only drawn correctly for the Host, all others will see it as a Bright-blue.

If you aren't the Host, the Vortex's Color is Drawn correctly for all others but yourself and see it as a Bright-blue.

When you aren't host, you see certain introduction sequences wrong. (i.e entering a Orokin Tower will make your liset charge towards an Grineer Galleon in the Void) vice versa when you are a host like above.

Arcane Hats aren't tradeable. When placed in the Trade-window the game replies with a "Trade Offer Failed"

Uranus NAV segments don't drop from whoever they're supposed to (I believe Alad)

unable to open Neptune, uranus, and eris?

I already reported this earlier in the thread, but this really needs fixing. Uranus needs to be unlocked to access many other planets, and as such, not having the Nav Segment drop from any boss is a big progression blocker.

not sure if it's been reported and not sure if it started after u14 or before but i can no longer heal my sentinels by throwing down a health restore.

Is it intended that we need to let Kubrow starve to get rid of them without paying for more slot?

Can we get a release option in the near future?

halp plz

I seem to be unable to interact with my new Kubrow.  Every time I hit the interact function the screen freaks out; it shows my Excal in position for interaction but the screen blinks and I'm back where I was when I hit interact.

I'm not sure if this is a bug or an issue with lag.  I have only had a Kubrow as of 14.0.7 as well

Hi

I think we have another problem since the update this morning 23 July 2014 ~10am

I can not receive invites from other players to enter Dojo and visa verca

logged  out restarted game etc to no avail

Sorry guys this must be the worst time to work for a software company.

Thanks for all your hard work

M

1- Hydroid's water attacks have glitched textures. They are whitish and  energy colors do not seems to change a thing. This is kind of annoying.

2- foundry seems bugged. It says My key is ready but it doesn't show anywhere, not in the key section nor the ready section and I have no options to make another one nor use it or recover it.

3- The chat is still bugged. I always get failures to connect to chat servers. At the exeption of when [DE] restart and repair network issues, it works for a short time (usually the time it takes to make the fix) and then I go back into nothingness of space.

i´m not sure if it´s a bug but if i´m in absorb with nyx having ancient disruptor near me it drains my energy from 450 to 0 in a few seconds..

and i dont mean that it constantly droped lower like intendet....once it droped from 450 to 0 in 3seconds having 2disruptor and a crawler attacking me while absorb

and another thing i noticed is that i cant absorb the damage taken on me from the damage of the boltor of my mate...dont know if its normal or a bug