Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Following the path.

Arsenal > Warframe upgrade > mods > Esc.

The entire UI of the upgrade screen flips and the coordinates go off track.

230410_screenshots_2014_07_22_00010.jpg

Will repost this in the UI bugs section.

Scavenge doesn't seem to work at all with my Sunika. He scratches and I head a BANG noise, but the locker doesn't pop open :(

My kubrow quest is stuck where I have a mature kubrow in the incubator but the quest is still waiting for the kubrow to mature.

The quests under the codex has only a back button, no other buttons.  The nav page indicates waiting for the Kubrow to mature.

As it is I can't use a Kubrow until the bug is fixed

I feel I have a problem with the mission kubrow can not finish it because it tells me where to go I just design what is in the picture. please fix this bug. I found an error that the option to change colors kubrow not change color when you pay 10 pl nothing happens stays the same: C

Void keys aren't used up if the person who uses their key is not the host. I made a short thread in missions regarding the issue. Just encountered it today when my T3C keys were inexplicably not getting consumed after a mission. Few more details in the thread. Might want to nip this one in the bud before folks start exploiting it: https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/270315-t3c-void-keys-dont-consume-after-completing-the-mission/

The current version(14.0.7) of the "upgrade" section of the arsenal is about 20% too small with "auto" settings on 1080x1024 display.

There's a rather large, empty border on all sides of the display, but the text on the mods is illegibly small unless you're actively mousing-over it. It's slightly less of a problem if you've got them all memorized.

It looks like the interface could be up to 30% larger, but that would probably crowd some things off the edges. So, 20% larger should make it large enough to be legible, and small enough to all fit.

When changing the color of the silva and aegis causes my game to freeze and leaving only chat working. Not sure if this works with other weapons but im too scared to try

bastille ability grid will now show if not facing the orb that spawn the visual for the grid

Since, our kubrows, is an individual entity and have have it owns path, not like sentinel floating above player. I think there should be a marker on mini-map for kubrow, and and a bleed out marker just like player, so then we can keep track of our pet. And because the kubrow does run around,when it Bleed-out and lie flat on the floor it is really difficult to find and revive in time.     

----> Visual/Environment: Reflective Surfaces: Reflective Surfaces like water, windows, and more have uncharacteristic glows or pollution.

This is back.

Please do comeback invites to work properly. Not works since the fix. Thanks.

Im sure this has been reported, but the kubrow loyalty system isnt working as it should. Either the system itself is broken, or the text is. But u think its just the text because my kubrow (Kon) does just as much dmg as when i take him missions as he always has. Please fix this DE other than this i enjoy havin Kon with me more than wyrm p

Issue with the "Howl of the Kubrow quest" ; Finished the quest, however each time I return to the Lisette since completing it, the end-quest dialogue repeats itself each time.

When you bring a Kubrow into Conclave it doesn't respawn when it dies... I want my Kubrows to kill all the things.

Dark sector defence missions on Sechura, Pluto always crash the game for me at some point. It usually happens between waves 6 and 8, but it also crashed in wave 4 a moment ago.

It may happen in other dark sector defence missions or even defence missions vs infested in general.

When the crash happens, the game freezes for ~5 seconds, after which I can hear music and the sounds in general for ~2 more seconds (the visuals remain frozen) before finally crashing.

"Quick Thinking" is not doing its job, maybe its because I have rage on too but it hasn't worked since u14's first update. I'm using trinity if that makes any difference.

Coolant Leak does not noticeably slow affected enemies. The graphical change is present, but their speeds remain constant. Tested against infested and grineer with coolant leak in 1st, 2nd, and last place in the precept order on Carrier.

Uhm,just wanna ask if this is intended,or bug..but maybe bug.Excalibur:doing a slash dash would render the flames of S and A off like in an unequipped state but they are still equiped,this is fixed by attacking again.Tested other abilities and it seems that only slash dash would give the S and A an unequipped mode.