Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Venomous eximus are way overpowered, being next to one for even a second  dropped my health from 300 to 0 instanstly.

Using Different Weapons, Especially Torrid, I am getting friendly fire while using hall of mirrors.

Replaying messages from Lotus and Ordis about Howl of the Kubrow Collar quest

After obtaining the collar for my kubrow, Lotus and Ordis will not stop playing the messages of ending the quest. Every single time i enter the ship, Lotus congratulates me on getting the collar despite having complete that a long time ago. 

Primary issue I've run into:

Mature Kubrow had different fur tones in 2nd/3rd slots (was a red-black striped pattern) but first was grey. Allowed the pattern use once, then went back to grey after.

Also, engine gives crash report anytime I close the program. 

Kubrow still does not regain loyalty. I got my Kubrow to show her belly, but nothing changed. Also, is there no animation for when the Kubrow gets angry at you?

I somehow achieved a reverse UI. I had the Phage and clicked 'Upgrade', then immediately hit 'MODS' which sent me to the mod station. After looking for some mods in 'My Collection' I backed out back to the 'Upgrade' page with the ESC key and resulted in this. Sorry it's probably blurry.

HBNyB2g.jpg

I have found an issue that I do not believe has been noted. Whenever I try to interact with my kubrow, it will switch the screen, as if it were to show me the animation, but instead, it instantly goes back to the original state, and there is no animation what so ever. The only way I have been able to get it to interact properly, is if I spam "E" and only then will it properly work.

Playing on Sechura, solo & with friends, and some enemies just disappear. The red mark is on the map, but no weapon can hit it, not even Penta or Ogris. But my Kubrow (Sahasa) CAN and WILL grapple the enemy and kill it.

Not sure if this is a bug, but I took a friend to a new Mercury node for mastery, and they didn't get it filled on their starmap after the mission, and I did. I hosted the match if it helps.

Wold On Fire and Rhino Skin are negated should a player fall off the map. Other powers were not tested. Most likely this affects powers that are on the Warframes or emanate from the Warframes themselves. 

When in the arsenal, I was modding my Kubrow. From there I selected mods down on the bottom and proceeded to select fusion. I completed the mod I wanted to rank up and headed back to the modding screen but when I did I was met with the screen below. 

lx9DT7v.jpg

After this I pressed esc again and ended up with a view of behind my frame. 

I not only consider obvious malfunctions as bugs, but also functions being missing that used to be present... unless noted by team that this is "by design". Here goes...

- MOD UI -

At 1440p resolution:

- My Collection - shows 8 columns and 2.5 rows, with 2 hidden rows on the bottom under the 0.5 visibility row. This cannot be functioning as intended.

- Sell / Fusion / Transmute - same as above except 6 columns.

- In all screen, the bottom most invisible row's mods are cut off due to not fitting on screen when moused over.

Personal feedback: the amount of width used up by the UI is just right finally, however the visibility of the rows uses only the middle 33% horizontally... so a lot of vertical space is wasted, not to mention the strangeness of the "invisible" mods that highlight when moving the mouse around. This also means that when at the bottom of the list, I never see the last three rows completely unless I move the mouse around.

While we're at fixing things

- Duplicates sorting method has always been useless because it only counts stacks. I think everyone would be much happier if duplicates showed ModX's unranked stack along with any ranked ModX cards in the inventory. Otherwise the useage pattern is [sort by name and scroll till see dupes next to ranked, do fusion / etc...].

For example, sorting by duplicates currently shows...

[Fusion Core (rank3) x39, Ammo Drum (rank0) x2, Fury (rank0) x2, bunch of other mods, Ammo Drum (max), bunch of other mods, Fury (rank3), etc...]

It should show...

[Ammo Drum (rank3), Ammo Drum (rank1), Ammo Drum (rank0) x10, Absorb (rank3), Absorb (rank0) x5, etc...]

- GENERAL UI -

Icons in the top right corner have no rollover descriptions, some of them I don't recognize... something helpful would be appreciated.

- NAVIGATION -

- Main starmap lacks vital information during mouse-over, such as completion x/y and available resources.

- Would be much more helpful to show systems that are inaccessible via some kind of icon / graphic indicator / effect / etc...

- Because fully expanded navigational map is gone, it would be very helpful to be able to cycle planets when zoomed in on a planet. Maybe assign a key to it, like TAB or PGUP/PGDOWN. Navigating is really clunky right now for veterans, I imagine newbies are confused.

- Something in the codex describing all of the various symbols would be helpful.

- ARSENAL UI -

- Selecting a mission on a planet, then clicking the square with three horizontal lines icon at top left to access menu, and then going to Arsenal, spits you out back on the planet UI. If you then hit ESC to leave planet UI, the UI changes to the Armory with Tenno facing away from player. Tenno is not able to be rotated at this point, until another menu is accessed and then left, such as Upgrade for Tenno / Weapon / etc...

- When in an upgrade screen, switching between Configs appears to automatically save them, making it unnecessary to leave the screen like pre-U14. However, if for example in Config A, adding a mod, and then clicking the MODS button on bottom right, we still get a warning that the mod configuration changed and we will lose settings. This forces us to switch configs and back to "save". This is ok I suppose, but it's kind of undocumented and the UI isn't helpful in figuring this out, so it may just be best to save the Config whenever any mod is added or removed. Or, bring back the Apply button. I personall like the new way, it makes navigating and making changes faster which is really important considering how many hours we spend tinkering.

- MARKET / CODEX UI -

- At 1440p it's a little too big, although very close to being just right. It's better than the Foundry UI, as that's too big, while being much bigger than the Mods UI, which is kinda small but easy on the eyes. Anyway, some consistent scaling would help stop making eyes sad.

- The scaling bothers me a bit less on Codex UI, but I feel like it's still to much to take up entire screen.

- FOUNDRY UI -

- At 1440p the UI is huge and requires constant left/right panning by the mouse to absorb all of the visual info. If it was scaled down like the MOD UI was from initial U14 rollout, it would help greatly.

This is not a bug, but a non-conformity.

Physical damage mods do not add up into elemental damage weapons, yet these mods show up on the compatible mod list of these weapons in the upgrade menu.

At first, my Kubrow was like this, 

9TGUtQD.jpg

But sometimes, after I browse through genetic imprints, it turns out like this, 

UicQPu0.jpg

Because the first picture is a white Kubrow (similar to the ghost Kubrows from the host migration glitch), I believe that the second picture is my Kubrow's real colour. Is there any way to confirm this? Is anyone else running into this problem? 

I have also noticed non-aura mods showing up in the Auras screen, after said non-aura mods were unequipped from current config. Note that the polarity of non-aura mod matched Tenno's aura polarity slot, may have been a coincidense.

UI / HUD

I can no longer exit my chat box by pressing the "Enter" key.

I press ENTER, I type, then i press ENTER again and my chat box is still active. Waiting more more typing.... ENTER no longer shuts my chat

Wold On Fire and Rhino Skin are negated should a player fall off the map. Other powers were not tested. Most likely this affects powers that are on the Warframes or emanate from the Warframes themselves. 

This is intended to happen... And widely known. Disables invisibility, Hysteria, anything

Trading has been an issue. Some players are unable to invite others to their dojo, this is evident through the players being invited not receiving an invite in the first place.

Warframes still block the modifications and foundry left side.

Adjusting Kubrow mods or the Kubrow period, and then returning to the regular arsenal, would result in players seeing a backwards UI.

This is intended to happen... And widely known. Disables invisibility, Hysteria, anything

Haha, and here I was thinking it was a bug. Thanks for the clarification.

Haha, and here I was thinking it was a bug. Thanks for the clarification.

Happy to help :)

I've reported this before, but when I finished incubating my sunika kubrow I only got one of its behavior mods, unleashed, I'm still missing savagery, and I think its partly because of a bug I found, my kubrow after incubating never aged, at all. it also had its health stuck at 80%, it didn't grow till I started the mission for the collar. And I would really like to get savagery soon please.

Nilla refuses to improve loyalty to me again.

I did not interact with her all day (waited for another kubrow to mature), and then took her out of stasis after the reset (when my interactions are supposed to reset).

I waited the full 3 hours (again, after the reset) for her to recover from stasis before spending my 3 interacts with her. I did not interact with her before then.

Nilla's loyalty is still at the same 60% it was yesterday as a result of her insta-death due to a mutalist toxic cloud, and my inability to revive her (she died right in front of me, and I could do nothing except watch her suffer and die).