Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

Volatile Runners have 2 bugs for me atm

1. The explosion radius of a Volatile runner is easily larger than the radius of an ogris explosion but seems to only affect the sentinel. When shooting at them at mid range the sentinel takes the damage but warframe remains unharmed.

2. In defence missions, left to explode on their own the Volatile runners do about 100 damage a pod, when they begin their explosion animation and I shoot them with my Ogris they do about 1200 damage to the pod each. So if 4 volatile runners surround the pod I do over 4000 damage to the pod in a single shot. This only occurs in the presence of volatile runners as shooting anything else with the ogris or at the pod itself result in normal behaviour.

When trying to "Upgrade" a weapon::  If you select the "Mod" option and go to the Fuse window, and then Back Out or Escape the window, you are sent back to the Mod UI interface for the weapon and the weapon upgrade UI is REVERSED and at the top left of the screen

Here is a shot of the Melee - Bo Prime after leaving the Mod fuse interface and returning to the Upgrade::

WF-BoPrimeUIBug.jpg

Here is a shot of the Rifle - Amprex after leaving the Mod fuse interface and returning to the Upgrade::

WF-AmprexUIBug.jpg

Not sure if this has been mentioned or not. But everytime I get another Forma BP, the one I have crafting in my foundry has it's timer reset back to the full 24 hours. I've had the same Forma crafting since Saturday.

So, I had found a Streamline mod, but when I try equipping it, it won't affect the efficiency of my warframe's abilities. I'm currently using Volt and every time I use Shock it will continue to drain 25 Energy, despite having Streamline equipped. I figured this might be a result of the recent update, as this was not a problem prior to it. 

max rhino stomp with +102% power strength CANNOT even kill a level 7 or 8 6 heavy gunner in E Prime (did DE nerf the skill or they just try to make the game full of challenging?)

Rhino Prime, 'take this heavy gunner, RHINO~~~~STOMP!!!!'

33jso4h.jpg

Heavy Gunner,' I survive, lol lol lol'

Rhino Prime,' .........~.~'

5ww7s9.jpg

kubrows always aim at sentinel and kill it in 1 hit(for sure you have regen and kubrows kill it in the next hit)  <------this is nice to force us to use kubrow as our helper, coz we can rescure our kubrow infinite times if it falls, good job DE.............AND NO, IT IS NOT NICE!!!!

So I have a really tiny adult Kubrow, but when I play with others it will either grow for everyone. Or it will stay small for me while it grows for everyone else.

After my Kubrow had matured I tried to get the collar by recommences the quest, as one does. However, the text said 'Wait for your Kubrow to mature' and when I went to get the collar on Lith it did not drop.

EDIT: Claimed DNA Imprint on Kubrow, quest progressed.

Trinity's link does not reflect status effects in Defense missions when a Kubrow is equipped

I discovered this running dark sector defenses, noticing things such as getting knocked back by exploding runners and getting disrupted all with link activated. I wasn't really able to tell if the damage resistance was working; it's hard to allow yourself to get punched in the face by a hoard of chargers without them killing you.

I think I was able to narrow the issue down to just defense missions, but I may be wrong.

It actually appears to happen whenever you bring a kubrow into a mission

Thanks for all your hard work DE!

Not sure if these are bugs, but will report anyway:

1) Certain Warframes (such as Excalibur, Nova, and Volt, for example) will be playing their Dojo animations instead of the normal Liset Standing Animations. Walking animations are played out normally.

2) Certain Warframes (such as Volt and Nekros, for example) will play their idle power animations while aboard the Liset.

There are some "grayed out" areas on her body that didn't suffer this issue before U14. However, just like many others, she now has new bugs surfaced, although hers aren't as bad as Banshee.

Here I'll show the grayed out spots on her front and back shoulder pads. The specific color is controlled by channel 2.

mlQNyWz.jpg

IxpjAMM.jpg

Notice how the small segment right above the green "leaf patterns" only get tinted slightly, even though it's supposed to be a very dark purple like on her face when I changed the color.

The same thing happens to the back as well, which is much more noticeable.

tv2yFWC.jpg

TtPgxYo.jpg

Engine still freezing when using Valkyr's Hysteria combos. I can count about five times now that it's happened. Twice on Phobos, twice on Mercury, once on Ceres.

Can't claim ODA key from foundry. Reported with initial U14 release, still not fixed.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/266572-cant-claim-oda-key/

yh i also have the same problem, and i really need my oda key so i can carry my caln members and some new players i meet in game there so they can get the rewards and resources, would really appreciate that getting fixed, also is it possible for DE to change the way for you to customise the kubrow patterns, like making them the same you would customize your warframes' colours ^_^

I noticed I had a handful of Arcane helmet BPs displayed in the new Foundry, so I figured why not build them all?  To this day, they are complete according to the foundry notification icon on the top right, but they are not shown in the foundry at all despite being completed.  I can still see a completed arcane essence loki helmet on the foundry model.

I can confirm that my Sahasa Kubrow also freezes now and then after opening a locker. As I've pointed out earlier, since I removed that mod the freezes in the middle of a tile have stopped too, as if my Kubrow were freezing while trying to locate a locker or something.

Posted in another hotfix thread that is now closed... not sure if these are in the OP here:

Can you also add back the total number of blueprints that you have when looking at an item in the foundry?

(I am still overloaded with Reactor bps from Gradivus Event, and I can only see the number now in the Inventory.)

Side note: speaking of Reactors, any plans to make a Unified Potato bp? So we can select if we want a Reactor or a Catalyst upon crafting?

I like the changes to the Mods interface, but please make it stop swaying when you pan over it... just leave it fixed to the location when the mouse is to the far left. Allow the avatar's head to continue moving if you want, but I am getting motion sickness by looking at the menus... it is very disturbing. Please turn off sway on ALL Liset menus!  PLEASE!!!

The avatar overlays the left side of the Foundry, including the pictures of items in the left column, so I cannot see how many Forma I have already crafted (for instance). It needs to be resized to the Mods menu size... all Liset menus do for that matter... way too big. Feels like I am playing WF through Nexus 2.0 app... :-P

Widen the POV inside the Liset... I love my Warframes, I have devoted much time to making them look awesome, but I don't need to see them THAT close... esp when I see their back all the time in missions.

One last thing, please bring back the toolbar... going from 2 mouse clicks to having to press ESC and 3 mouse clicks just to enter the dojo is kind of annoying.

Still unable to receive ODE keys after I made and claimed five of them then next thing I know the blueprint is gone from the foundry (relogging did not fix the problem the blueprint is just gone now, yet I'm unable to buy another cause it the shop says I already own it). Another problem I'm still having is that soon as I invite players to join a game I'm unable to move in the player ship or select anything other then talk in chat; however, when the mission starts I can move again.

Extractors

As of the newest hotfix, I Still cannot deploy them on a planet that I have fully unlocked. It will only allow me to deploy them on a planet that I have done every mission on.

I see it under fixed, but a line through it. I am unsure as to what that line through it means since you seem to do a lot of things out of the ordinary. So since it is under the fixed section, I am stating it again since it is not fixed.

After I reset the game my keybindings reset. I set my keybindings in game, then if I quite the game, and start it up again, my keybdinging options have reverted back. This is an issue for me because my 'Switch Weapon' keybinding is completely unbound everytime I start the game up.

signed this, obviously, is rather troubling if I forget and enter a mission.

Zylo the Wolfbane

- Ancient Disruptors still have their "you thought you have energy?lol" attack. So they have BOTH new aura giving energy damage per hit AND old energy killer attack.

- More often than not, intro for derelict missions shows your ship flying to... corpus infested ships.

So I upgraded one of the new mods in the update to max level. But after I paid for it the mod went down to level 2 and I still lost all my fusion cores I used, credits, and all the extra mods I used to upgrade it. Anyone else having a similar issue?

Kubrow stayed forever staring at corpus lockers, in a defense map, right at the player spawn.

I believe he froze there because of the scavanger mod, being equipped in the first priority slots, either way he stood there the entire 5 waves even though I went far from him.

>> When host leaves a defence mission and other players continue, ends in mission insta fail.

>> banshee sonar weakpoints not showing up

>> nova antimatter drop not absorbing damage when a player is NOT the host.