Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

[DE]Rebecca

Post Hotfix 14.0.5 Update 14 Issue Megathread

A recent bug I discovered:

When going to the mods section from the Arsenal and upgrading your weapon, going back to the Arsenal inverts the Arsenal's Upgrade Mod screen from left to right. 

It's been reproduced two or three times with different weapons, I believe, but you can try it with the Attica, which is one of the weapons I've had at the time. 

-Howl of the Kubrow: Purchasing a Kubrow Starter pack may conflict with flow of Quest.

This also seems to apply to purchasing an individual egg not just the Starter pack.

Purchasing an egg during the related portion of "Howl of the Kubrow" for finding an egg resulted in that portion of the quest to never complete. Even after said Kubrow egg hatched and begin maturing -- no quest progession.

If purchasing such wasn't an intended to grant a completion, I might suggest adding a disclaimer to either the quest or market purchase.

After doing a successful mission and my Kubrow not dying, she now does 100% Less Damage. This method of loyalty needs to be redone or at least fixed up, greatly.

1. Stuck on Howl or the Kubrow: "Wait for your Kubrow to mature".

- Lotus says something about having to get a collar from Earth. Quest line fails to update and after relogging/restarting several times, still no change.

- No quest marker present, Lotus still saying the same lines over and over each time I relog. The subtitles however don't show up. Strange xD

- Kubrow confirmed full matured.

I remember reading from somewhere this was fixed... but... oh well. I know you guys need to catch a lot of sleep :)

Screenshots:

Mature Kubrow: http://i.imgur.com/hhvMaqM.jpg

No quest marker on navigation: http://i.imgur.com/HJyOPeW.jpg

No quest marker on Earth: http://i.imgur.com/nXhueJV.jpg

EDIT:

After my Kubrow had matured I tried to get the collar by recommences the quest, as one does. However, the text said 'Wait for your Kubrow to mature' and when I went to get the collar on Lith it did not drop.

EDIT: Claimed DNA Imprint on Kubrow, quest progressed.

Yes, claming the DNA fixed it.

I suggest adding "While making imprints blablabla, quest can't progress...?"

Bug: When playing Alert Mission Survival, extraction did not open after 5 minutes.

Whenever I go to the mod station and use it to fuse mods. If the mod would go over the limit on a weapon the warning comes up if you would like to uninstall the mod and I hit yes, which results in a unresponsive mod menu that the only way out of it to exit the game.

During an alert survival mission, I ran out of air while having fun. I looked at the map and timer while the remaining air was quickly diminishing. It was past the 5:00 minute mark but extraction was not available. The timer stopped at 6:00 and I had assumed it was just an icon bug but when I found the normal extraction pad, I wasn't taken away. Ordis had failed me Q_Q. Here's a picture

zBWBpK3.jpg?1

Some extra Kubro bugs I didn't find on the list.

When Sunika Kubrows perform finishers from both the front and behind the enemy unit, they do not line up correctly. The enemy still takes damage but ragdolls while the kubrow attacks the air.

Also, when pinning down a VIP, the animation starts for both and kubrow and its victim (not entirely sure as the VIP always struggles) but they don't line up correctly.

qpqxAmX.jpg

6iOn11v.jpg

Some Kubrow body types (only tested with short and slim) will change size after performing finisher moves against humanoid opponents.

Confirmed with chunky types aswell, to the owner they appear about mid-waist height but to squad mates they appear to be nearly as tall as their master. (real height?)

Before:

armxBOT.jpg

After:

oSQGVy9.jpg

Against other Kubrows, finisher moves often do not line up and/or animations do not start. (I couldn't get an image because they move so fast). Sometimes after the finishing move animation ends, your pet Kubrow will fall through the ground but can be recovered if you walk far enough away and he/she will teleport.

uiv42Rx.jpg

And lastly, Ordis/Lotus spam. (alongside a Kubrow who's still about as big as a puppy despite being mature.)

fh6hOI0.jpg

The same Kubrow was used in each of these pictures.

I can't invite people into my group for Derelict missions. Using the /invite or the GUI invite does not invite people. The targets do not even receive the invitations. Public matchmaking still works.

Bug?: Today my kubrow and i both died at the same time to void lasers and the loyalty of my kubrow (thankfully) did not go down, also when i hit revive my kubrow was still dead.....not to mention surprising that we were both one shot by the laser instantly when we both have over 1k armor and 1k health....

I was trying to shoot the lasers down because i know the kubrow ai still doesnt avoid traps or simple idiocy yet and got us both killed...go figure....lol

Bug: The Squad Information Bar disappears completely when opening the Mod Loadout Screen within the Arsenal.

Ok. I've posted this before, but it is a HUGE problem.

Public matchmaking is crippled and almost non-existent because players cannot see if other players are on a node now. This was not a problem before. Chat is littered with people saying they can't find others to play with. I can accept a node and wait forever and no one will join because no one knows I'm there. I can start the mission and nobody ever joins me because nobody knows I'm there. I can't find where other squads are open to hotjoin into either. Before the update, it was EXTREMELY rare that I would ever do a mission without someone joining me within the first few minutes. This is almost GAME BREAKING.

Also, I know a lot of hard work went into making Mirage, so I want to be constructive. Maybe make the four clones and the disco ball laser lights a lot more transparent so they're not so.... always obstructive?

Also.... if you would remove the massive screen shake on the Prova Vandal when Melee Blocking, I would be SO HAPPY. SO! HAPPY! Please? It's a guaranteed headache, and I love the weapon in every other way.

Thank You

Hi DE, I want to make something absolutely clear here, I honestly feel like I am being completely ignored as basically all the issues I have posted haven't been fixed and haven't even been mentioned on your list AND have been present since update 14 came out, they're not new, so, I will list them all again and hope you guys actually at least acknowledge that they exist. Lastly, I am using a 4k monitor so my experience may differ from most other peoples experience as they're still relatively new technology. Ok, the list:

Node selection screen, Information messages to the right and slightly below the mission node, sometimes being invisible due to being drawn off screen

Node selection screen, Drop pool being displayed over the mission nodes instead of being in the top right like it should be

Mod Collection, You said you added another line of mods, what line, I still see 2 and a half lines, and up to 2 lines are there but invisible, yet i can still hover over a mod there and see it, this makes finding certain mods rather annoying

Arsenal, details about the weapon skin overlapping weapon stats

Mission complete screen, The items gained during the mission still go lower than the box meaning I can see 2 drops more than I should

Mission complete screen, I cant see peoples names on there, I cant see anything to do with our damage either, I cant see the heading for damage taken but i can see the percent for that one, this also goes slightly below the box

Mission complete screen, The mods go out of the box as well

Mission complete screen, The grid that surrounds it does not cover the whole screen, seriously guys, scale the UI, please

A few notes on some of the changes so far:

Please change the weapon and Warframe selection grid back, I could see twice the items I could now, now there's just a waste of space there

Please scale the mod implementation screen back up, I liked how it filed the screen

Please change the phage visuals back, they're massively discoloured now

So, I've put in my 2 cents, again, please at least acknowledge this time, and please fix the UI, it's still pretty broken

EDIT:

I also forgot, the colour pallets go out out the list as well

I was checking my Kubrow's loadout and decided that I should level up Loyal Companion to maxed, so I went to the mod screen through the Arsenal and upgraded Loyal Companion.

After I left the mod screen I got sent back to the Kubrow's loadout which.. has been flipped and stuff..

uigotflippedout.png

the kubrow mission dont go off i have the collar already, i have 2 kubrows and still, after every mission, i recive the messege from lotus that i got the collar -.-and the mission is active in the control ship, PLS HLAP!!

Ogris and Kubrow

This bug has been experienced on the Dark Sector Defense on Earth, I'm sure it happens other places, too.

If you fire a rocket from the Ogris at an enemy and a friendly Kubrow is in the splash radius, the Kubrow will take damage.

-my computer crashed at the beginning of the infestation mission in mars (15 minutes ago) showing a BSOD window,it never did that before and that happened after downloading today's update,,,before the game sometimes exits at the beginning of missions but it never made the computer crash

-another issue :my warframe freezed while entering a hatch in the wall ,but after couple of seconds it went back to normal again

I just want to give some positive reinforcement here for addressing our numerous bug reports. Thank You, fixing bugs after so much obvious hard work is not the most enjoyable activity.

I have to say that the foundry showing it building what it is ACTUALLY building/ completed outside of the menu (The blue sparklies) IS AWESOME. That looks AMAZING. It never gets old and not so amazing anymore. New Warframe, new weapon, new component, it shows it. Animated. AWESOMENESS!

FIX Quick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick ThinkingQuick Thinking SQUISHY FRAMES NEED THIS ASAP

Absorb from Nyx seems bugged atm.  I noticed today that it was no longer useful for blocking incoming fire to anything but yourself.  My sentinel to direct fire from enemies(i know they could take aoe still before, but i mean it was fired on instead of me),  Consoles (mobile defense) where taking damage while inside the absorb 'bubble', and it also did not work to protect a teammate from taking fire while reviving another team member.  A huge chunk of this abilitys utility is broken atm. 

Bug with Foundry/Keys

I own all the Derelict key blueprints, but when I go to the Foundry to make an ODE or ODC the Foundry doesn't show that I have the blueprints for them. Since I can't sell them I can't replace them so I can't even make my own keys to get into those areas. First noticed since hotfix 14.0.5

Kubrow: When in downed state, does not appear on mini-map or have a downed 'visual' to help players find the kubrow to resuscitate.

Kubrow: When player is killed, kubrow disappears and does not respawn with player. (intended?)

Sentinel/Kubrow: Infested volatile runners explode when killed by non-melee weapons, these explosions do not appear to damage players/barely damage players but very quickly kill sentinels/kubrow.

CODEX - Objects

Kubrow Den appears in codex as not scanned while in mission appears as completed.

KUBROW QUEST - enough with collar has been attached almost everytime i enter the ship after a mission.